I am about to start a new save with Arsenal. After going in for Lewandowski i want to sell giroud and go in for Huntelaar as a back up. As i want strikers that can get me at least 25 goals in a season, and I know even as back up Huntelaar can step in when needed to bang in the goals but im not...
I am about to start a new save with Arsenal. After going in for Lewandowski i want to sell giroud and go in for Huntelaar as a back up. As i want strikers that can get me at least 25 goals in a season, and I know even as back up Huntelaar can step in when needed to bang in the goals but im not...
In my 2nd season with Arsenal. Got Giroud and Lewandowski as my main Strikers but both have not been banging in the goals like i want. Thinking of buying Balotelli and let go of Giroud as he still have good market Value. Any ideas on how good Balotelli is?
In my 2nd season with Arsenal. Got Giroud and Lewandowski as my main Strikers but both have not been banging in the goals like i want. Thinking of buying Balotelli and let go of Giroud as he still have good market Value. Any ideas on how good Balotelli is?
I have used both on fm 12 n cant really differentiate between the two. Because both were good players. But i just wanna knw who is the best. n they not the best there is, anyone know of other defensive midfielders better than these players on fm 2012?
Cavani is indeed a pure and natural striker. Hes scored at least 2 goals in every game for me. Cos of this i have decided to make him the highest paid player.
Well im currently in my 2nd season (now in October 2012) with Arsenal and willian has being guaranted a british or english citizenship this early. I thought he was supposed to live there for 5 season before.
Simply Fabio or gabriel Silva?
So i am in my season season with arsenal and i am looking to get a replacement for santos, who is pretty sh*t anyway. Gibbs is also not living up to expectations and i have done some scouting and have come up with these 2 players + gibbs. Fabio and gabriel Silva...
hello lovely people and FM maniacs
I have started my new Arsenal save and i have done some scouting and research and have come across these players. Guiseppe Rossi and Edinson Cavani for my striker position. I play a 4-5-1 formation. Well i am looking for a striker that can get me at least 40...
So i just started my second season with Arsenal and i am looking for a long term replacement for sagna. And i have shortlisted these three players César Azpilicueta, Serge Aurier or Šime Vrsaljko but I want 1 or possibly 2 of them. please guys which 1 or 2 should i go for?
So i just started my second season with Arsenal and i am looking for a long term replacement for Van Persie. And i have shortlisted these two players Abel Hernandez and Vaclav Kadlec but I want 1 of them because i play a 4-2-3-1 formation. please guys which 1 should i go for?