Recent content by TimmsSports

  1. T

    Hajduk Split: (FM18 Blog)

    Hajduk Split 1.1: Season One Drama My first season in Croatia is over and it's fair to say the end of season run-in was eventful! We pushed Dinamo all the way, but could we win the club's first league title since 2005? Check out how my Hajduk side got on in the full blog post. Check out the...
  2. T

    Hajduk Split: (FM18 Blog)

    Hajduk Split 1.0: Welcome to Croatia! Hello all. I posted some stories on here a few years ago, 'The Pozzo Way', being my most popular where I guided De Graafschap through the footballing world. After a hiatus from all things FM, I am back and finally getting my hands stuck in to FM18! I have...
  3. T

    Grasshoppers: 'An Alpine Journey'

    Grasshoppers: Summer Moves After winning the Alpine Super Liga last season, an important Summer lay ahead of the club. What Summer business would we get done? Could we add any more trophies to the cabinet in the pre-season? And who would we draw in our first Champions League group stage...
  4. T

    Grasshoppers: 'An Alpine Journey'

    Grasshoppers: Breakthrough! Season 3 with Grasshoppers is complete. I was looking to finish in the top 4 again which would mean qualification for European qualification. However, could we go further and surpass expectations? As always, feedback is very much appreciated. LINK...
  5. T

    Grasshoppers: 'An Alpine Journey'

    The Harun Alspoy Saga: A Man-Management Case Study Harun Alpsoy is one of my best young prospects at Grasshoppers. In this piece, I discuss my approach when his agent comes to me requesting a new contract for Alpsoy, as well as evaluate my decision. I also look at how Alpsoy has developed in my...
  6. T

    Grasshoppers: 'An Alpine Journey'

    Grasshoppers: Chaos In Zurich The latest update in my Grasshoppers save, playing in the Alpine Super Liga. We finished 4th last season which meant we qualified for the Europa League qualification rounds, could we reach the group stages? I also go though the Summer transfers, update on our...
  7. T

    Grasshoppers: 'An Alpine Journey'

    Grasshoppers: Season Two Check out how I did in my second season in charge of Grasshoppers, playing in my custom-created Alpine Super Liga. We went into the season looking for a top 4 spot, did we manage it? I also go through the squad and take a look at some of our most exciting young...
  8. T

    Grasshoppers: 'An Alpine Journey'

    Grasshoppers: A Summer of Stability The next instalment in my Grasshoppers save is up. I go through how the Summer went, and look ahead to the 2nd season in the Alpine Super Liga. Enjoy! READ HERE: https://timmssports.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/grasshoppers-a-summer-of-stability/ Feedback is...
  9. T

    Grasshoppers: 'An Alpine Journey'

    The Database Since posting my first season with Grasshoppers, a number of people have asked for the database I am using in the save. For those that are interested, I have released the database on my blog. The Super Liga is a really fun and close division, teams like Basel, RB Salzburg and...
  10. T

    The Alpine Pyramid (Swiss and Austrian football)

    THE ALPINE PYRAMID A few days ago I posted about my save with Grasshoppers, where I have created a custom database combining Swiss and Austrian football. A lot of people asked for the database, so I have released it on my blog. The Super Liga is a really fun and close division, teams like...
  11. T

    Grasshoppers: 'An Alpine Journey'

    Thank you mate, very happy you enjoyed!
  12. T

    Grasshoppers: 'An Alpine Journey'

    Grasshoppers: An Alpine Journey When looking for a new club to start a save with, I identified Grasshoppers as a team I was really interested in. A fallen giant of Swiss football, I wanted to take them back to the glory days mainly by using youth development. However, the standard Swiss...
  13. T

    Aberdeen Back where it all began

    Just been through it all. Fantastic stuff mate, your home form over the last few years has been remarkable! Good luck against PSG, will be tough.
  14. T

    The Renaissance of Bayer Leverkusen

    Would love to see you carry on with this mate, have really enjoyed it!
  15. T

    [FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

    A few others at Dortmund, who I have been playing as in the BETA. Julian Weigl's passing HAS to be higher than 14, at least 16+ in my opinion. Gonzalo Castro could do with a CA increase. Ousmanne Dembeles aggression (10) work rate (10) and teamwork (8) could go up one or two.
Back
Top