Recent content by valencian

  1. V

    Post Your Successes

    This demo is on amateur level.
  2. V

    Building a new stadium

    It took me about 10 seasons of playing when it was decided by board to build new stadium. It cost 200 m pounds, although all money were loaned from the bank.
  3. V

    How to hold a lead?

    I always set defensive positioning on match preparation. But yes, sometimes I concede from corners also. I dont want to go on defensive tactic in first half, i thing it would be suicide. After I score a goal, opposition starts banging my goals in huge number of attacks.
  4. V

    How to hold a lead?

    Hello managers, I have some concerns regarding the tactics and would like to ask you couple of questions. I hope you will find some minutes to answer them. 1. What should I set (tactics, shouts) to hold a lead? In all last three my matches I was leading 1-0, but the games ended: 1-1, 1-2...
  5. V

    What approach suits my team / I need a Tactic

    Hello, I am playing with Deportivo and using ultra defensive tactic and counterattacking. It is hard for my players to hook on the ball on counterattacks. Should I use lone striker as a Target man and play AMC as a support role ? Do you have any suggestions for my team?
  6. V

    4-2-3-1 Possession, CLEAN SHEETS, Goals!

    Byond, did you try to use lone striker as target man with support role ? Sometimes it is hard to hold a ball for my attacking players on counterattacks.
  7. V

    4-2-3-1 Possession, CLEAN SHEETS, Goals!

    Playing in 2nd Switzerland league with Winterthur. Conceded at least for a goal in 4 first matches using this tactic so far. Did you play counter against outsiders also? Tomorrow will try this tactic with Deportivo.
  8. V

    Official FMBase Challenge of the Month - November

    can I start with version 11.0? I have problems running 11.1 patch.
  9. V

    Inexplicible Loss of form....

    There is smth wrong with this manager. First half of season i beat every team 3:0 and so on with same players. Here comes Euro cup. I lost ...AND IT STARTS. Poor run all 2nd side of the season. Strikers canot score a goal anymore, always rating 5,5. I lose at home even playing against outsiders...
  10. V

    My players do not want to sign contracts

    I think now it is imposible keep players like in Finish or other small leagues, where players always will want to move to Europe even you win 3 champinships in a row and do good performance in Europe.
  11. V

    My players do not want to sign contracts

    hey. Im playing for finland club wich doesnt have big reputation . I finished 3rd last year and i will play in Europe. But my all 3 strikers do not want to sign a contract and want to move to a bigger club. Also if some other player is having a good season, so he never wats to sing a new...
  12. V

    Defend form wingers

    Im playing with wingeless tactick (4-1-3-2). My team hardly defends from oposition wingers attacks. What width should I play and what Oposite instrukcions should i put on them ?
  13. V

    Team mentality ?

    My team starts to create chances and scores goles just after conceding a goal. So most machets looks like this: concede, score, concede, score - 2:2, 3:3. If i dont concede, so i dont score wich couses ending 0-0. Is it teams mentality problem ? or smth else ?
  14. V

    Gap between defense anf midfield + other

    Great. Could some1 give more links to these tutorials ? Maybe atributes or settings for e.g FCa and FCd ?
  15. V

    Gap between defense anf midfield + other

    Hi. There is a gap between my defenders and midfielders. I am playing 4-4-2 (2mc and 2 wings). Setting mc defesively doesnt help. I tried to put dm, it also didt help. Pushing defs line up, also didnt work. What to do ? Also some noob questions. What is diference from run with a ball and run...
Back
Top