Recent content by wayne1974

  1. W

    Liverpool taken over in FM

    i got it here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1544
  2. W

    Liverpool taken over in FM

    its the 2007 skin, cant remember where i got it from.
  3. W

    Liverpool taken over in FM

    good luck mate, let me know what happens.
  4. W

    Liverpool taken over in FM

    As I put this in the football manager 2010 general discussion section, I thought it was clear I was talking about the game sorry for any confusion.
  5. W

    Liverpool taken over in FM

    yes for fm10, not in real life.
  6. W

    Liverpool taken over in FM

    Hi not sure if this has been done already, but i have just started as Liverpool and were taken over by some Italian bloke balance of 200 million+, thought someone might like my save game, not doing to bad in the league as well. see screen shots for more info.
  7. W

    4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

    yep, they are the new baddiel and skinner very funny,pmsl.
  8. W

    4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

    take a chill pill mate, are you his mother?
  9. W

    4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

    send s the tactic i will give a go with sunderland. cheers
  10. W

    Man Utd in administration

    Here is my save game.
  11. W

    Man Utd in administration

    I always play the players in the best condition on the day of the match. ---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ---------- Fair enough but this gets it all over in the first season then you can start with a clean sheet. Here is the save game.
  12. W

    Man Utd in administration

    Hi I have just edited my Man Utd save game, I have made them £670 million in debt, they have just gone into administration and had a 9 point deduction. The squad is quite good, but the administrators will accept any reasonable offers for any players. If anybody wants a challenge I will upload...
  13. W

    Zarate and Gignac?

    Gignac I play Gignac along side Berbatov or Rooney they are both set as Target man and Gignac is set as poacher. Only 1 goal 5 games but 4 assist so far.
  14. W

    Scoring Central Defenders

    I am currently managing Man Utd and Jonny Evans is banging them in 9 goals in 13 games, has anybody else got defenders scoring for fun? Currently I have to leave Vidic or Ferdinand on the bench as Jonny is much better.
Back
Top