Liverpool taken over in FM

wayne1974

Reaction score
Hi not sure if this has been done already, but i have just started as Liverpool and were taken over by some Italian bloke balance of 200 million+, thought someone might like my save game, not doing to bad in the league as well. see screen shots for more info.

thought you meant real life, people need to make it clear that they're referring to the game in the title :(
on topic, ive never seen liverpool get taken over so i'll give it a look

These false titles are killing me at the moment. XD

I thought it was true, infractions should be handed out to those who mislead with intentions to increase reply count on their threads.

I've been taken over by tycoons with Liverpool alot on the latest save, its not that rare. But its a nice idea to let people play your save :)

I thought it was true, infractions should be handed out to those who mislead with intentions to increase reply count on their threads.

How in anyway was the title misleading?

No they shouldnt, it was posted in the FM2010 section, not football.

You always make me laugh with your preaching. It's hilarious.

Mini-mod ftw.

yes for fm10, not in real life.

Cheers. The skin reminds me of an old FM so wasn't sure.

I was going to start a Liverpool save to see how easy/hard it was so I'll use this one. Cheers

The original title thread didn't include the 'in FM' bit. The mods changed it, I have no qualms with the edited title name however,

As I put this in the football manager 2010 general discussion section, I thought it was clear I was talking about the game sorry for any confusion.

Haha some people should just read what category some threads get put in. Denses.

Cheers. The skin reminds me of an old FM so wasn't sure.

I was going to start a Liverpool save to see how easy/hard it was so I'll use this one. Cheers

good luck mate, let me know what happens.

As I put this in the football manager 2010 general discussion section, I thought it was clear I was talking about the game sorry for any confusion.

No need to be sorry. I just get a shock when I see things like 'Rooney injured' in the recent threads box.

What skin is that?

And yes, it's 2010, look at the team.

Okay, sorry, I am wrong, please forgive me, I was just shocked to see this title and disappointed by the contents as there is no way to tell section simply by looking at titles in the recent threads section. Sorry if I have offended any of you. (A)