Recent content by xBartGR

  1. X

    EXECUTIONER!

    Hi guys! I just finished 1st season using the executioner (ULTIMATE V1). It's an awesome tactic :D Managing FC Porto i won league and both portuguese cups. I also arrived at UCL semifinals, then lost with Bayern :( I won the league 4 weeks before last game and collected only 1 defeat =) also...
  2. X

    Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

    Hello guys :D i just wanted to share with you my results in the 1st year using the tactic ( V6 Shark without OI and any tweaks) I'm with Napoli and i've just finished the most epic season of my entire FM career. I just bought Perin as GK, Balanta in January and 2 youngsters for the bench (my...
  3. X

    Improving my AC Milan Team

    Hello guys :D first, i want to apologize for any future grammar error in this post... i'm from italy and english is not my main language :D So, let's start: i've just finished my 3rd season as AC Milan manager. I've done pretty well so far: conquered 2 times in a row the League title and also...
  4. X

    Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

    Hey Artisan, just a quick question: can i change the ST role to CF without altering the tactic too much?
  5. X

    Help with SSC Napoli 3rd Season Transfer Window

    Yes i thought about this... in the Artisan tactic the ST role is DF, while all my players seem to be good as CF. But i don't know if i can change ST role without altering the tactic...
  6. X

    Help with SSC Napoli 3rd Season Transfer Window

    I'm new in the forum, so first of all Hi everyone :D So, i'm Napoli manager for almost 2 complete season now. My results are pretty good: managed to win EL 1st year (+2nd place in league) and finally won Serie A title this year. Also i'm going to play CL finale vs Real Madrid (so excited...
  7. X

    Hi guys :D

    Hello everyone, i'm from Italy and i just discovered this amazing forum :D I hope to find amazing new inspirations and advices for my FM careers. Cheers, (H)
Back
Top