Recent content by Yearman

  1. Y

    Mind Games in Pres Conference

    I would like to ask you if there is a way to take advantage in a game by playing mind games(critism on opponent or praisiing them) and what is this way?
  2. Y

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    i have to say that it worked fine,how did you thought of that?
  3. Y

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    i have taken Inter in my first season (started unempoyed) and Icardi is ****,he can't score and it seems like the striker in that tactic is not the main dangerman in attacks,is this possible or it's a bad season for Icardi,i mean he is is one of the best strikers in-game,can i change sth(maybe...
  4. Y

    Mr Langvatn FM16 Tactic Center

    cheers Mr Langvatn,i used your Deep sicilian defence tactics with the Greek national team and the results were extremely encouraging,in a greek team not so promising as others i reached the Semi Finals of Euro16,got wins even when i was left with 10 men(3/6 matches).
  5. Y

    I am having problems with 12.1.0 and 12.1.1 patches

    Thanks a lot that really helped me and my game is now up to date!
  6. Y

    I am having problems with 12.1.0 and 12.1.1 patches

    I am online in Steam i play fm but the patch has not installed,can anyone tell me what is the matter with it?
  7. Y

    4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

    Guys look it works perfectly i took Nigeria to World Cup and look
  8. Y

    4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

    Guys this tactic rock.I went to the World Cup FINAL with NIGERIA(i won Italy,England,Russia, but i lost from France 2-3)thanks the best tactic in FM10 and also this Corner trick is the BEST :):)
Back
Top