This is a tactic I've developed towards the end the FM21 cycle, now tested it in FM22 and it works just as dominatingly well.
Few points that usually get asked:
- Train players to their respective positions
- OI's are delegated to Assistant manager
- Try to maintain 2 squads (2 players per one position) as this tactic is very intense and demanding
- In case of red card remove AM
- Bit off topic: if you are planning to use it with Man Utd, put Fernandes as DLP and Sancho as AM. Fernandes will bag 40 assists at least.