Resource icon

[4-2-3-1] A.Bilbao wins treble first season. The only tactic you'll need till the end of the game.

Very decent tactic, would post screens if I wasn’t replying on my phone. Just rest players after every game for 1/2 days if you don’t have a big squad and it works. Don’t try holiday to test it either.

any tweaks w positive cautious mentality home away?

THIS!!!!!!

In 2nd season with Cambridge United and really struggled with 3 atm, tried every KNAP tactic and kept struggling until I tried THIS tactic!!!

Wow - undefeated in 4 games, and we're 1000-1 to win the league and media pred bottom of table!

Give it a try

Indeed, this tactic has been amazing on my blackburn team, just bought almada, Yuri alberto and arezo those 3 are getting into it! Thanks for sharing @aleshkohen

Amazing tactic, I hope you'll update it after BETA

I can’t overstate how great this tactic is!!!

250-1finish bottom of chanpionships

wage bill bottom 80k a week

Cambridge United are 5th after 20games.
Low possession, extremely high tempo works a treat

@jersve I mean, screenshot clearly shows Inaki Williams scoring 32 goals in La Liga with his 12 Finishing. Maybe it's just your striker having howler of a season.

@jersve I mean, screenshot clearly shows Inaki Williams scoring 32 goals in La Liga with his 12 Finishing. Maybe it's just your striker having howler of a season.
yeah, i can see that=)thats why i think its weird auba or osimhen only have 6-7 goals each in 16-17 games

Wow. Easily the best tactic I've found thus far:

1st save with Wolves:

1635932125134.png

Raul top scorer in the league, 2nd in the league with no signings.

1635932184800.png

1635932335159.png

Some great results in there. Only 2 losses in the league

2nd game, Man Utd, again no signings:

1635935554471.png

Top of the league, 1st and 2nd top goalscorers. Impressive Goal Difference.

1635935621448.png

Good goals for the AF, also check the assists for Bruno Fernandez taking up the AMC position.

1635935764888.png

Draw against chelsea in the league and loss away at Man city, expected/acceptable results. Some big scalps mixed amongst them.

Looks amazing. Last test will be with Norwich or underdog team.

2nd game, Man Utd, again no signings:

View attachment 566033

Top of the league, 1st and 2nd top goalscorers. Impressive Goal Difference.

View attachment 566034

Good goals for the AF, also check the assists for Bruno Fernandez taking up the AMC position.

View attachment 566035

Draw against chelsea in the league and loss away at Man city, expected/acceptable results. Some big scalps mixed amongst them.

Looks amazing. Last test will be with Norwich or underdog team.

Yes, got me 93 points with Arsenal first season, finished 2 points behind Man United but Its a mystery why my striker wont score, Am ödegaard has been unreal 12 goals 26 assists but Osimhen with his great stats has 11 goals and Auba got 9

I lost 5-1 to Chelsea with the tactics with Ajax Amsterdam

lost 4-0 to united but with hååland up top season 2 i won all games but this last one vs united.

Do you adjust anything cause the tactic is absolutely horrible here in my Newcastle game.

Guys, this works well.
Ivent through Serie B with Parma unbeaten, and so far in Serie A im 2-0-2 without finances at all.
I grabbed Lucca as striker and using floating crosses, Ihave Ransfordd-Yeboa as 2nd optionusing low crosses, and the only other signing i ahve is Esposito from SPAL because they got relegated to serie C. I have basicly no money but this works, jsut look at what players you have andtweak it to their strenghts!
Maybe you have a fantastic crosser that suits better as a winger on one side?

Hello, the tactic works very well with my Newcastle with a lot of new players, i just wonder why WBR and WBL got so sad rating ?