parkin90

Reaction score
I have created a new £50 Million challenge as i couldn't seem to find one on here. I have put Wigan into the Championship to make room for the Fm-Base team.

You start with £50 Million Transfer Budget & £1.5 Million Wage Budget and have to buy a full new squad.

Rules -
You have to choose Avoid Relegation.
You can't adjust your budgets during the season.

Please take a look below and if you like the story, download the file and give it a go.

Kits/Logos hopefully coming soon.​

Download here -
FM BASE.dbc

Put the file here - User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data. If there isn't an 'editor date' file, create one.​

View attachment 216671

Under new Premier League rules, Wigan Athletic have became the first team to be relegated from the division down into the Npower Championship for going into administration. More on this story as it develops....

View attachment 216671

Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore today announced that the remaining place in the League is 'up for grabs'. In a widely controversial decision, the Premier League board have decided, to help create extra much needed revenue for the league, that they will accept bids from lower league teams and whichever team bids highest will be drafted into the league for the start of the new 2011/12 season. The Closing date has been sat for 29.06.2011, with the announcement of the winning bid to be made at the beginning of July.
Rumors are rife that Sir Richard Branson is in the process of creating a team with which to make a formal bid to get into the league. It is unknown how the team will acquire players, however with Sir Richard worth £4.2 Billion, teams should be prepared for many bids for their star players.

View attachment 216671

And the winner is......
Richard Scudamore today revealed that FM-Base F.C would be the new Premier League team for 2011/12. A team created by Sir Richard Branson (pictured below with his latest Virgin Money Credit Card) won the bidding war between mainly championship teams and also Celtic & Rangers. Sir Richard has announced himself as Chairman and said he is now actively looking to bring in an exciting upcoming manager in time for the start of the season to begin this fantastic new chapter in a wonderful story. The team is rumoured to have a huge £50 Million war chest to create a new team of superstars...

View attachment 216672

Last edited:
Sounds good mate, will be attempting at some point

I shall be restarting this one again. Made the mistake of doing the normal search for players routine and before i know it, its 1st game of the season and i have 4 players in my squad. Hope no one makes this mistake. get all the bids in straight away and then pick your squad from what are set to sign.

I spent most of my time trying to sign the young cheap players that i know off. Majority i couldnt get a work permit for. I shall post my squad once its done. What leagues are people loading up with this game? and does this influence the success in work permits being granted?

I'm in,
I'll post my team at the end of the transfer season shortly...
Looking forward to this...

Might do this, looks good.
note to self, don't spend whole budget on Torres.

still getting my side together. It's a real struggle to get players in and then get work permits for them. I have mainly shopped abroad for the cheaper players. So far i have got

Branescu

Kobin Rakitskyi Alderweireld Makeev

Devic Stepanenko Jali Tshabalala

Quintero Erick Torres

on bench

Jack Robinson (on loan), Nestor, Prestia, Jano, Mendy, Sanogo and Carlos Fierro to join when hes 18.

Still need a keeper to start, right back, left and right winger and possibly a striker. Its a very young team but hopefully be strong enough.

still getting my side together. It's a real struggle to get players in and then get work permits for them. I have mainly shopped abroad for the cheaper players. So far i have got

Branescu
Kobin Rakitskyi Alderweireld Makeev
Devic Stepanenko Jali Tshabalala
Quintero Erick Torres

on bench
Jack Robinson (on loan), Nestor, Prestia, Jano, Mendy, Sanogo and Carlos Fierro to join when hes 18.

Still need a keeper to start, right back, left and right winger and possibly a striker. Its a very young team but hopefully be strong enough.

looking good but, its a very young side, need some experience and Home Grown players to meet requirements

My Squad:-

GK
Paul Robinson(Vice-Captain), Jason Steele, Moeneeb Josephs

DF
Tony Hibbert, Nedum Onuoha, Saliou Ciss, Ricardo Rocha, Sol Campbell, Ondrej Kusnir, Anthony Vanden Borre, Martin Olsson

MF
Milan Badelj, Andile Jali, Danny Murphy(Captain), Mathias Cardacio, David Bentley, Teko Modise, Matthew Etherington, Hobbit Bermudez

ST
Scott Sinclair, Gaizka Toquero, Kevin Davies, Darwin Quintero

Only got £500k left... I'm in January now and I am currently 8th, looking inconsistent thou, can't string good results together.

also whats the goal?? just one seasons success or future stability? and if i sell players can i spend that money, also the board have given me an extra £28m for no reason at all, my board expectation is still set to Avoid Relegation??

iv still got 12m left but plenty of players to get still, i did notice i needed to british players in there. will start to raid some of the reserve teams in abit