id say you should be able to spend that money once its past 1st window. I would have thought anyway?

Also how much did sinclair cost you, i didnt go for him as thought he'd cost too much

yer i had junior Hoillet in one of my games and he was the same. I need to have a look when i finish work

Started off fairly well. Signed snodgrass, Lallana and trying to sign craig gordon in goal. drew 1st game of the season 2-2 away to sunderland. Beat Man city at home 1-0 and then got knocked out the cup by Leeds on pens

Start Of Season.

This is the first challenge I have decided to take part in as my normal FM experience is just Everton :)Set out on getting free and transfer listed players first to build my squad depth up but around 6 of them are regular starters in my team (Ze Roberto, Pouplin And Anichebe to name some). Spent a around of 36.5m which leaves me 13m or so to strengthen my squad in January if needed.

View attachment 230753View attachment 230755

We started the season of better than expected with a draw against Blackburn which we dominated and conceded a late goal, followed up by a 4-1 hammering of Chelsea and a good cup win against Norwich. My stand out signing to date would have to be Nene, he's carried the team so far and helped us to a strong win against Chelsea. I picked Nene up from PSG for a small fee of 3.9m as he was transfer listed, though its early in the season I feel he will be a valuable player in our survival chances or even a strong candidate for a euro place? :D

View attachment 230754View attachment 230757View attachment 230756

Also had enough signings for a reserves squad :p

View attachment 230759

Last edited:
This is the first challenge I have decided to take part in as my normal FM experience is just Everton :)Set out on getting free and transfer listed players first to build my squad depth up but around 6 of them are regular starters in my team (Ze Roberto, Pouplin And Anichebe to name some). Spent a around of 36.5m which leaves me 13m or so to strengthen my squad in January if needed.

View attachment 230753View attachment 230755

We started the season of better than expected with a draw against Blackburn which we dominated and conceded a late goal, followed up by a 4-1 hammering of Chelsea and a good cup win against Norwich. My stand out signing to date would have to be Nene, he's carried the team so far and helped us to a strong win against Chelsea. I picked Nene up from PSG for a small fee of 3.9m as he was transfer listed, though its early in the season I feel he will be a valuable player in our survival chances or even a strong candidate for a euro place? :D

View attachment 230754View attachment 230757View attachment 230756

Also had enough signings for a reserves squad :p

View attachment 230759
Nene is a BEAST!

6 games to go and I'm fifth, we finish season tonight and post screenies after work.... come on top 4 finish

starting this challenge has i speak will post team when bought all players

Going to start this challenge now, done something similar on FM2011. I'll keep you updated

If I was not so involved in my Dortmund save I might give this a go!

Temptation is high!

Never done a challenge! Have quite a good idea of who I would get :p

just to be clear, you are not allowed to do what and allowed to do what during the season?

are you allowed to sell players? is it only one season? more info is needed....

just to be clear, you are not allowed to do what and allowed to do what during the season?

are you allowed to sell players? is it only one season? more info is needed....

1) It's one season.

2) Only allowed to spend 50m

3) can't exceed your wage budget of 1.5m

4) Can't amend the board expectations even if asked to.

AND BASICALLY JUST SEE WHERE YOU CAN FINISH...

That's pretty much it.... you can sell players if you wanted but, you wouldn't be able to spend the money from the sale.

have started this, spent almost all my money but annoyingly still need one homegrown player to meet the requirements... will spend next to nothing on someone fairly poor and just not play him i think. will post shots of my team etc when the transfer window is over.

as i did'nt know this was just a one season thing,so i built for the future so i am going to carry on as far as i can get with this save