ÜZEYİR PAÇAL'S THE GOAL AMK THE GOAL

Nice bebhace scores plenty but concedes goals too, watch is your match prep settings?

I'm sorry for turkısh post..

some frıends asked "dıd u try whıt small team"..Fenerbahçe is not small but turkısh league is very difficult,,

this is my fenerbahçe, and result..

hey, in your screenshot, the tactic is set to overload, but your shout sets it to attack

is the shout wrong or the tactic wrong?

Works a like a charm for Man U, just started using it mid season, 1st game won 4-1, then 5-0, then 7-0.(without shouts, didn't realise you were using them.)
Didn't work to well for Crewe(new save), if the ball was lost in the final 3rd when it was a scoring chance the counter attack was too much for my weak defence, closing down seems to high for that level of football, defence running all over the place but looks great for a squad of talented players.
Thanks for sharing.

hey, in your screenshot, the tactic is set to overload, but your shout sets it to attack

is the shout wrong or the tactic wrong?

if your stopers are fast,you can change overload if not fast select attack.. you have mouse :)

Works a like a charm for Man U, just started using it mid season, 1st game won 4-1, then 5-0, then 7-0.(without shouts, didn't realise you were using them.)
Didn't work to well for Crewe(new save), if the ball was lost in the final 3rd when it was a scoring chance the counter attack was too much for my weak defence, closing down seems to high for that level of football, defence running all over the place but looks great for a squad of talented players.
Thanks for sharing.

whıt tothennam ı had good results, now playıng fenerbahçe I won 16 game..can you say me a lıttle team, I'll test that team..

try with QPR, i tried this formation with QPR and lost two league games heavily...

Are the shouts a must? Bebahce, you Always use the shouts (picture in op) at the start of the game?