ÜZEYİR PAÇAL'S THE GOAL AMK THE GOAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you use OI?
Do you make your own team talks?
Can you explane the type of players for each position?
Using the shouts at the begining or in the midle?

Just tried holidaying a full season,with Barcelona signing Bale,Falcao,De Rossi and Demba ba, and then in January Neymar and Fellaini. Since I went on holiday the whole time,the results aren't absolutely the best they could be. Anyway, 1st place with 93 points, off champions league at semi finals with bayern and won all the other cups. If anyone wants I can upload some screenshots.

very good tactic

In the first season I used it, won spanish league with the basque national team, Athletic Bilbao

5 points in front of Barca

very good effort, as it´s very difficult to sign good players for bilbao, as they only allowed to sign basque players (or spanish U17s)

whıt tothennam ı had good results, now playıng fenerbahçe I won 16 game..can you say me a lıttle team, I'll test that team..

Try with Reading, I tried with Crewe (2 leagues below the EPL) the players were just not good enough, when your attacking and all your players except the 2 CB are foward the players don't have the quality to find the right ball, sometimes they turn around instead of playing that killer pass for a scoring chance, get tackled or pass back then get hit on the counter, it's a good tactic tho, I like it and my Man U team are destroying everyone!

I know, thıs ıs not workıng for every lıttle team..my eng.ıs not good so I cant understand everythıng..

now I'm workıng for small team..

Just tried holidaying a full season,with Barcelona signing Bale,Falcao,De Rossi and Demba ba, and then in January Neymar and Fellaini. Since I went on holiday the whole time,the results aren't absolutely the best they could be. Anyway, 1st place with 93 points, off champions league at semi finals with bayern and won all the other cups. If anyone wants I can upload some screenshots.

very good tactic

In the first season I used it, won spanish league with the basque national team, Athletic Bilbao

5 points in front of Barca

very good effort, as it´s very difficult to sign good players for bilbao, as they only allowed to sign basque players (or spanish U17s)

maybe some ss ıs good for other frıends..thanks..

Playing "Holiday Mod" mean nothing... Or your Assit Manager is better than you...
And Barca is a Crappy team... (joke inside)

I've you try with a lowest team ?

maybe some ss ıs good for other frıends..thanks..

I will upload some ss tonight.

Something what helped me a lot is if the opponent is playing with AML / AMR
I made OI hard tackling and show onto weaker foot, conceding less goals from the flanks

Playing "Holiday Mod" mean nothing... Or your Assit Manager is better than you...
And Barca is a Crappy team... (joke inside)

I've you try with a lowest team ?

Holidaying you can't use the proper shouts.