Hi.Can someone pls post screenshots of the players instructions here as i can t download the tactic.Thanks

Sorry but none of them worked.If Someone is patient enough to post the player instructions here it will be much appreciated.Thanks

I've got to say this tactic is absolutely fantastic. It's a wank fest for the eyes. My team pass the ball round like Barcelona on speed. It's a joy to watch. I have tried to avoid tactics without strikers, but all my fowards play amazing in the AMC position. Top notch tactic

I've got to say this tactic is absolutely fantastic. It's a wank fest for the eyes. My team pass the ball round like Barcelona on speed. It's a joy to watch. I have tried to avoid tactics without strikers, but all my fowards play amazing in the AMC position. Top notch tactic

My thoughts are the same. If in my current save I only have AMCs but if you have quality strikers, with speed and good finishing, I'm pretty sure that they do the job just fine.

At first impressions the "right footed"striker has more assisting role. Again has to be fast, tehnique and with good composure, but passing skills are must also. Off the ball is probably the most important attribute of both strikers.

Last edited:
View attachment 94638

At the end of January I will change the focus from balance to Attack or ball control. It is depend from my players. But per month or two i will change it to something else.

Hi guys
Which version do you recomend too use??
the normal, the attacking or the defending one?? (for main tactic)

Thanks for your answers!
Keep the good work Giannis!

EDT: This tactic is not helping me.... 8 games only 1 win....

Last edited:
Normal tactic...attack if you loose..defence if you win...(Attack tactic will be better with attackin full back or wing back)

Can you tell me your first eleven and your team?Have you a photo?

Dimartino, you mentioned to use speed up front and at the wings, from your experience is it better either:

1) These 4 guys have pace and acceleration at least 15 plus, but all other stats below average, or

2) All stats just above average and have reasonable pace liked 12, all stats are 12....

I am playing Liga 3 so my stat are a bit low

Dimartino, you mentioned to use speed up front and at the wings, from your experience is it better either:
1) These 4 guys have pace and acceleration at least 15 plus, but all other stats below average, or
2) All stats just above average and have reasonable pace liked 12, all stats are 12....
I am playing Liga 3 so my stat are a bit low

From my yet small experience with this tactic:
I feel for the shadow strikers speed is absolutely crucial.
For the wide midfielders speed is also important, but if they have good overall stats, the better. Because they do not run forward a lot, in most situations, and from midfield, they will place a long trough ball to the shadow strikers.

Giannis I was using Oriental, 3rd division of Portugal....
I cant show you a photo because I'm not home but i remember that my ML and my MR were poor in that position
But thanks by teaching me when do I have to use the tactics!