Giannis I was using Oriental, 3rd division of Portugal....
I cant show you a photo because I'm not home but i remember that my ML and my MR were poor in that position
But thanks by teaching me when do I have to use the tactics!

If you have a very poor team i would have suggested to play another tactic with 3 CB! like FINALE..or PANDEMO...i prefer finale because is more defencive tactic..pandemo is better attacking! Is not neccesary to have messi robben and vidal to play 4-4-2 but if you have a ML with 12 pace is a problem...or if you have a CB with 9 ! i suggest this tactic for teams like...lazio..fiorentina..villareal...lyon..porto...ajax...

Wingers
Left foot on the left? Right foot on the Right?

This was with OIs? I have observed that the shape of the tactic with 4 at the back gets distorted a lot when closing down OIs are implemented.
Hey m8, could you tell me which training do you use?
version?OI?training?

NO OI's.
Playing FM Touch so only have general training, wich is set to team cohesion all the time.
Using the normal version that is currently in the OP. Never used the attack and defensive versions. Never change mentality. Pure plug and play.

Last edited:
NO OI's.
Playing FM Touch so only have general training, wich is set to team cohesion all the time.
Using the normal version that is currently in the OP. Never used the attack and defensive versions. Never change mentality. Pure plug and play.

Hi Dimartino...I follow your progress on certain tactics because I play FMT aswell...So my question is do you use "Team Cohesion" general training for all tactics you try?

Hi Dimartino...I follow your progress on certain tactics because I play FMT aswell...So my question is do you use "Team Cohesion" general training for all tactics you try?

No, actually I was always just leaving it to the AM, until someone suggested (don't remeber where) that team cohesion would give the team more stable results. It seems to be working well, but honestly I don't give a big deal about training, I think this success is alll about the tactic itself.

No, actually I was always just leaving it to the AM, until someone suggested (don't remeber where) that team cohesion would give the team more stable results. It seems to be working well, but honestly I don't give a big deal about training, I think this success is alll about the tactic itself.
Do you prefer specific PPMs on positions?

Hey there, is anybody have a such problem ? My inner mids are just drop off. Before the last match against spurs - the final of FA cup. Alexis has return for the last match, but Xhaka fall off now. I'm using for the last two matches Vlad Dragomir , he is fine. As additional Santi is suspended also. I hope AOC, Alexis and Mbappe to have a good day!

View attachment 93738

The next days i'll post several screens from my season. It was a fantastic year!

Giannis

Which attributes should your players have? Could you describe what types of players each position should hold?

TFF's Tactic Testing League results

Thanks to Kasiopiya. :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-favorite-tactic-cholo-best-4-4-2-course.html

Simeone

DOWNLOAD GAME SAVE - https://ufile.io/thwhi

Underdog Test

Points = 273 ; G.D. = +80

Sim1.png

Sim2.png