자작 천적전술(Natural Enemy tactics) 상대진형에 맞춰놓고 구경해도되는전술

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tells me nothing, formation, screenshots, type of play? come on, bit of effort

Those results are insane! Can you post the direct download links on this thread, can't work it out in korean!

if someone help me to put screenshots there are 4 tips of this tatcic with good result

Nonsense .. loosing with 6 and 8 goals .. mb you created this with an old version.

or as usual playing it in the year 2022 ....

Wooow , the results are awesome but the tactic looks very weird. 1 defender ? To be honest i don't trust it.

have anyone tried this one ? is there anyone who could translate it better than google translate ? :D

How i can try it? I dont understand your language

Last edited:
Ok you came here and just put a link we don't understand anything what kind of tac is it? What do you want to do ? Do you have a link for it? Is there something interesting for us ? Did you tried the tac can you tell us something about it or it just something like hey look what i've found ?

Tells me nothing, formation, screenshots, type of play? come on, bit of effort

The guys found a decent tactic for people I'd count that as effort!! Try putting abit of effort in yourself and giving something to the fm community instead of trolling around the forums thinking your a moderator

i'm not korean, I look at that and i post it, but it's difficult to understand korean language

Actually you do win with this crazy tactic, just made a test, won 3 in a row 5-3, 7-5, 4-3 LOL

Just got trashed 6-1. I think this might work if you are a very very very good team. Still lots of fun!

reminds me of the formations of the old days, 9 attackers and one defender heh

Status
Not open for further replies.