자작 천적전술(Natural Enemy tactics) 상대진형에 맞춰놓고 구경해도되는전술

Status
Not open for further replies.
first game i'm milan vs napoli (4-2-3-1) result: 5-1

i have tried this and it leaks goals terribly

lost 7 2 vs stoke...i play wiith arsenal...nice tactic!:)

The 4231 tactic is horrible defensively against a 451 tactic lol i was dominating with Everton vs Dortmund and at HT they switched to 451 and scored 6 �� i think using one of the 442 formations would be better because then its set to defend against attacking wingers maybe

any formation to face 5-4-1 diamond. this is the formation that ai usually used whe we lead 3 goals. and we just struggle to score more goals.

you are no need to use this kind of tactics form the begining just use when you are lead 2 or 3 goals and you want more. or when you suffer 2 or 3 goals and you need to find a way to comeback.

Last edited:
imo counter the enemy with formation is good idea, but its not enough. for example when u face chelsea and liverpool they use same 41221, but different penetration. use narrow shape against chelsea will reduce they chance by decent amount. this will work vice versa with liverpool.

tips
- penetration of enemy can see from team report from our scout, see assist number.
- dont use too much strong or too much weaker team when do tactics trial and error or some points will unnoticeable

Don't see any sign of these tactics will work.
just try it if you don't have anything to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.