πŸ”₯ v1.7 BARCELONA *ALL* THROPHEES FIRST SEASON CL+La Liga + Copa Del Ray + SUPERCUP πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

πŸ”₯ v1.7 BARCELONA *ALL* THROPHEES FIRST SEASON CL+La Liga + Copa Del Ray + SUPERCUP πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Hey Lads just finished second season with barcelona.
Won double CL+ undefeated season in la liga 110pts.
ANOTHER CL GRINDED THROUGH on penalties somehow despite a red card but I won it again vs city (I had about 3 times more xg than them). Ter Stegen saved 3 penalties.
secondclwin.jpg

crackwaltzsecondseasonresultsbarca.jpg

secondseasonleaguetablecrackwaltz17.jpg

clfinal2crackwaltz.jpg

This tactic is phenomenal really slow at the start but once you train the player to play one two's and quick nobody can match you, in terms of goal scoring its not just the Strikers who score its spread between the whole team, Well done!!!!!! My first season with Real Madrid I won every competition and only one drew one gsme all season in my second year and be cause of lack of money I was able to bring in Mbappe and Belotti on a free and used my B team, But as I say well done mate

This tactic is phenomenal really slow at the start but once you train the player to play one two's and quick nobody can match you, in terms of goal scoring its not just the Strikers who score its spread between the whole team, Well done!!!!!! My first season with Real Madrid I won every competition and only one drew one gsme all season in my second year and be cause of lack of money I was able to bring in Mbappe and Belotti on a free and used my B team, But as I say well done mate
Hey lad glad thangs cracked off well with the tactic.
Would appreciate if you hit that rating for it :)
Quick question for you though: you mention the tactic was slow at the start , would you care to elaborate a bit?
Would you be kind enough to show a screenshot of early results of the tactic?
Btw in terms of money at Real i'll give you a hint : players sell Extremely Well at top clubs so selling lads like for instance say hazard or benzema before their physicals drop is probably not a bad idea ;) . I sold lads that were getting on a bit like pique and busquets at barcelona without any hesitation in fact I recommend any player over say 30ish (unless absolutely world class) should be considered for sale to raise funds. For instance second season I sold lenglet for 70m and then I sold gouiri for 88m.
Anyway , thanks for the positive feedback :)

Mate you seem to be a tactical genius this year i'm going to try with Barca and what did you do in your first season and who took the corners?

Mate you seem to be a tactical genius this year i'm going to try with Barca and what did you do in your first season and who took the corners?
Hey there good ol' lad yeah I'd say indeed near post corners were nerfed to some extend but the notion that they don't "work anymore" is incorrect as I saw you mention on another post. My tactic is still near post corners but a bit different set up with a tall striker and a tall cb attacking it. For instance either Alexander Isak or Haaland with Ronald Araujo . Kimmich took from the left and I think Yusuf Demir on the right until we bought odegaard ( he is pretty good with all set pieces in particular free kicks). Give the tactic a go and tell me how thangs crack off..
Also thanks for the compliments but I am no genius unlike fine and dandy Genius tacticians like vujevic , arnold , knapp etc. :sneaky::unsure::ROFLMAO::giggle:

Last edited:
Hey lad glad thangs cracked off well with the tactic.
Would appreciate if you hit that rating for it :)
Quick question for you though: you mention the tactic was slow at the start , would you care to elaborate a bit?
Would you be kind enough to show a screenshot of early results of the tactic?
Btw in terms of money at Real i'll give you a hint : players sell Extremely Well at top clubs so selling lads like for instance say hazard or benzema before their physicals drop is probably not a bad idea ;) . I sold lads that were getting on a bit like pique and busquets at barcelona without any hesitation in fact I recommend any player over say 30ish (unless absolutely world class) should be considered for sale to raise funds. For instance second season I sold lenglet for 70m and then I sold gouiri for 88m.
Anyway , thanks for the positive feedback :)

When I say slow I don't mean in results I mean is style of play but when the team get familiar with the tactics it's amazing to watch, I sold Benzema Modric Isco Casemiro Mendy and Valverde for 201 Mill altogether, I got Mbappe Lewondoski and Belotti on free contracts bought Barella Papetti Sesko and Lodi and the football were playing is like Barcelona during PEP's tenure pass pass goal then alaba on free kicks he's a master

When I say slow I don't mean in results I mean is style of play but when the team get familiar with the tactics it's amazing to watch, I sold Benzema Modric Isco Casemiro Mendy and Valverde for 201 Mill altogether, I got Mbappe Lewondoski and Belotti on free contracts bought Barella Papetti Sesko and Lodi and the football were playing is like Barcelona during PEP's tenure pass pass goal then alaba on free kicks he's a master
Great to hear lad , (y)
yes , lads like Benzema , Modric , Isco(no pace at all) , should all probably be sold , though id say casemiro is one of the most suitable players for dlp in my tactic in the world.
I think you could of got a tad more than 200mil for all those fine and dandy players but hey , you never know :p;).
Glad to know that my tactic is playing good football for you . It might be beneficial to train the tactic in multiple slots early when you first start a game for the team to adapt to it faster ( as far as I heard it helps to learn a new system). Indeed the first maybe 5-6 games even on my own save we weren't playing sensationally well but after about 10 games in I don't recall a single game where I had less xg than any opponent (though I must say I noticed that vs certain 4-4-2 systems we looked a bit vulnerable ).

Would appreciate a rating since this would help promote the tactic but that's at your own discretion.

Started using this tactic middle of 1st season with Las Palmas and it was doing wonders, and got me the promotion - even though team wasn't familiar with tactic yet.
For La Liga as a newly promoted team, i'm 4 games, 4 wins and 12-1 goalscore.

even beat Atl. Madrid 2-1 even after a man sent off after 30min.
Skærmbillede 2021-12-30 kl. 12.43.06.png

Started using this tactic middle of 1st season with Las Palmas and it was doing wonders, and got me the promotion - even though team wasn't familiar with tactic yet.
For La Liga as a newly promoted team, i'm 4 games, 4 wins and 12-1 goalscore.

even beat Atl. Madrid 2-1 even after a man sent off after 30min.View attachment 573027
Wow good going there lad , keep us update on how thangs crack off!

Overall, the tactic is not bad. Unfortunately it wasn't enough for CL.

25ABD1E9-4397-4BF6-A337-3C615EEAC33A.jpeg
D4077BD4-616C-4B0C-A221-83B69AC1BD13.jpeg
331B3FAB-B8F2-462A-9890-6560B2324561.jpeg

Last edited:
How do I rate your tactic mate I'd be glad to do it

Interesting to know lad and who were the signings you made? And did you set bonuses high?
And I don't quite comprehend from the game language what round did you got knocked out by milan?

I always have the rewards in the middle.
7E7E9F27-91AC-4588-A8F7-4FFD08AF1E64.jpeg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it didn't work out with the CL in the second year. Eliminated in the semifinals this timev

65C7BFA7-D17D-4705-BF75-E8BA80DBCB2E.jpeg

Unfortunately, it didn't work out with the CL in the second year. Eliminated in the semifinals this timev

View attachment 574590
Sorry to hear that lad , one thing i'd advice with psg though is to make a bit bigger name singings.
The singings you made first season were quite modest to be fair.
Bring some lads in there like Haaland and Guardiol and I think you'd crack off with a CL for sure!
Starting with crackwaltz 1.6 i made 3 finals in a row and won 2 of them.

Congratulations lad on winning all the throphees. and finally that juicy cl win!
That being said , so are you saying version 1.6 won it for ya?
I won back to back cl using the 1.7 version. But hey if you find 1.6 works better then feel free to switch to it.
According to FMBase tactical testing 1.6 was indeed the stronger version although I personally enjoy 1.7 more in actual play.

I'm just trying one league deeper in Spain. Let's see what comes out of it