07 albums u r looking 4ward to.

apparently Metallica are in the studio, so if they bring a new one out, I'll **** everywhere.

Apart from that, duno really, might get KC's second album aswell

Metallica lost the plot on Load. Just put me straight off em. Not heard much stuff since Reload so I cant really slag it off but you'll never beat the anticipation of the new album in the 80's like Puppets or Justice.
I nearly shat myself when Justice came out, now THAT was an album worth waiting for. Sorry but they just dont so it for me anymore..... >_>

Arcade Fire, hoepfully be as good as there debut, and am lookin 4ward 2 Kaisers nw i hav heard Ruby, (not as gd as singles of 1st album bt still a tune).

Enter Shikari album ut in March, watch out 4 these guys.

Metallica lost the plot on Load. Just put me straight off em. Not heard much stuff since Reload so I cant really slag it off but you'll never beat the anticipation of the new album in the 80's like Puppets or Justice.
I nearly shat myself when Justice came out, now THAT was an album worth waiting for. Sorry but they just dont so it for me anymore..... >_>

meh each to their own...i guess cos I wasn't around or was very very young when those albums came out, I was gona like stuff like Load more. Still, I'll get and probably love a new album regardless. I've heard a new tune or two on youtube that they performed on tour last summer, and they sounded like a lot of their very old stuff, but with more of a punk sound to it, if that makes sense <_< >_>

meh each to their own...i guess cos I wasn't around or was very very young when those albums came out, I was gona like stuff like Load more. Still, I'll get and probably love a new album regardless. I've heard a new tune or two on youtube that they performed on tour last summer, and they sounded like a lot of their very old stuff, but with more of a punk sound to it, if that makes sense <_< >_>

Oh yea course its each to their own - no arguments there mate. Just expressing my opinion on them. I loved the early stuff, the speed and technicality of it. But as long running bands get older their music understandably changes, and Metallicas style just doesnt do it for me any more (probably because Im comparing to the early stuff). Good to see they still appeal to a lot of people though, although I wonder if they have virtually a whole new fanbase now compared to 20 years ago.

Plus Lars is a massive Quo fan so I'll always have respect for him!! :D

Its been confrimed there will be an Ian Brown album this year \0/

Andy Rourke (The Smiths) and Paul Ryder (Happy Mondays) are confirmed

Paul McCartney and Sinead O'Conner are in talks \0/

apparently Linkin Park r gona bring a new album out which I'll probably get

linkin park are headlining ****** download this year......what a joke that is......

anyways bak to topic i know its out already but am lukin forward to Jamie T's album....when i finally get it.... : D

linkin park are headlining ****** download this year......what a joke that is......

anyways bak to topic i know its out already but am lukin forward to Jamie T's album....when i finally get it.... : D

O dear...MCR headlinin download is a joke, LP's new album should be good, theres stuff on there mysp I think.

The View was as class as I thought it would be, bloc party album was ****, new monkeys should be good. Also Editors should have new album octobrish too which I reckon will be quality.

Not sure if you guys have heard these, The Twang they been playin round brum for ages and they have now got some exposure on MTV - there is talk of an album this year, if so - It will be mint!!

www.myspace.com/thetwang

Yeh, BBC tipped The Twang for big things, meant to be the next Happy Mondays.

The Views album was ****, im done with the View already. Bloc Party album was class, something different which is strange these days with all the crappy Libertines copy bands.

Ye they are very reminiscent of Stone Roses/Happy Mondays. I know there tour is more or less sold out, quite strange really as bout 3months ago I seen them often play a club here every other week

I like the View's album bt it aint as strong as wasted little dj's and superstar tradesmen suggested it could be.

Bloc Party is immense. Saw them live other week, and new songs wer class. Love Song for clay, and hunting for witches.

Arctic Monkeys played secret gig at my student union last week, were really gd, new songs promised another gd album.

Fave album so far tho this year has been Klaxons!

if the arctics are releasing a new album that'll prob be good.....apart from that i duno who has albums comin out really....but i need to get klaxons album....

got Jamie-T....quality album......laaaaaaarrrvvvv it.....

I thought i sent u Klaxons?

Yeah Jamie T's is gurd

I bet it is...

Metallica are definetly makin a new one, so i'll buy that :D Will prob get the Arctics new album, Linkin Park's and will check out th Klaxons one probably

woo accordin 2 that metric r bringin out new album :)