• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 594
  • Views Views 27K

Will there be any Cup Upsets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never. I know the people who get in trouble and some people who used to be in the ICF. Have a nice pint? your ground weren't even serving us beer at half time or before the match, ridiculous but understandable I suppose. And don't give me that, our atmosphere and loyal supporters are much bigger and better than yours. Why weren't you there then? **** heads 'pretending' to give it the biggun? Hardly pretending if one of your fans is lying in hospital! Bit of a hooligan? Because hooligans travel with the official team coach yeah mate.. Don't show yourself up. How can you not say it was poorly policed?! They let both sets of fans out at the same time! Just stupid.

And about the performance, it's beginning to make me sick the amount of times we chuck away leads. Three points up your place earlier, three points against everton last week, and we're out of the relegation zone. As i said, when your fans get behind your team, st andrews becomes a fortress, and like the league game, when Bowyer puts that in I knew we would at least concede another, if not two. Faubert is one of the worse players ever to put on a west ham shirt, Period. Fair play, over the course of two legs a Draw was probably fair, but it is the cup and you got through. Well done I say, but I am just angry the way chucked a two goal lead away AGAIN.

you do that pal, stop thinking that you know the in and outs of a cats arshole !

Prove me otherwise and i may accept your opinion. Using a thesaurus on how many swear words you can use before you get banned and ill just laugh at you.

This is a forum, its meant for opinion and discussion.

And im a dog person ;)

Prove me otherwise and i may accept your opinion. Using a thesaurus on how many swear words you can use before you get banned and ill just laugh at you.

This is a forum, its meant for opinion and discussion.

And im a dog person ;)

you sound like a complete **** lmao :wub:

Que sera sera whatever will be will be where goin to wembley Que sera
What a game. After the 1st half i thought we had no chance, the Zigic came on, Upson never had a clue. Maybe now Mcleish might start playing 4-4-2. Looking forward to wembley fingers crossed for a ticket.

Never. I know the people who get in trouble and some people who used to be in the ICF. Have a nice pint? your ground weren't even serving us beer at half time or before the match, ridiculous but understandable I suppose. And don't give me that, our atmosphere and loyal supporters are much bigger and better than yours. Why weren't you there then? **** heads 'pretending' to give it the biggun? Hardly pretending if one of your fans is lying in hospital! Bit of a hooligan? Because hooligans travel with the official team coach yeah mate.. Don't show yourself up. How can you not say it was poorly policed?! They let both sets of fans out at the same time! Just stupid.
We get that often, ground won't serve us alcohol, how annoying is it?!!! I haven't questioned your overall support, i questioned your support that game, it shocked me at how quiet it went, as iv been to Upton on two occasions before and it was a lot different.
Why weren't i there? because for one i don't get to the ground from that way, and two Im not into all that, i go for football and to have a laugh. I meant the Blues fans by Mcdonalds were Blues fans pretending to be hooligans, not your lot!! And ye you really think its a BIG thing to do, 13 people battering a little kid?! That really is pathetic and sad! I did say it was poorly policed!! It was, its a massive waste of money, but the copper in our end admitted he didn't think there was enough of them. I didn't know they let both out at once, that is ridiculous! You kept us in for half hour at your place, worked well i thought.

And about the performance, it's beginning to make me sick the amount of times we chuck away leads. Three points up your place earlier, three points against everton last week, and we're out of the relegation zone. As i said, when your fans get behind your team, st andrews becomes a fortress, and like the league game, when Bowyer puts that in I knew we would at least concede another, if not two. Faubert is one of the worse players ever to put on a west ham shirt, Period. Fair play, over the course of two legs a Draw was probably fair, but it is the cup and you got through. Well done I say, but I am just angry the way chucked a two goal lead away AGAIN.
Its making us sick that we cant start games XD together we would have a great side or an extremely poor one!! I understand that you will be angry, i would be mate, at half time we just didn't want it, and i was really despondent about it. Its just football though i guess, someone has to lose. I was impressed at how you attacked though, your great going forward just can't seem to defend. Tomkins although i highly rate him looked scared to death of Jerome all game. And really Faubert?! I think he would be a good right mid tbf, not a defender. And yes i agree a draw would have been fair which is why it took until ET to decide it i guess, we just showed that last bit of character to do it, and the second home leg plays a massive part!

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Pahahahaaaa, take some pictures of Wembley, or the pub? Nice to see you there last night in the ground!

I go to 30 games at least a season. We have already booked our hotel for the final today!!
I haven't missed a home game in like 6 seasons, and that was because my flight was delayed and i couldn't get back for the game.

I know i would be just as frustrated if not more to have gone out in dramatic circumstances, but grow up.

you sound like a complete **** lmao :wub:

you sound like you know nothing at all about the topic, as you haven't contributed to it at all, accept make ridiculous abusive comments to me because i support the team that beat you yesterday!

grow up, or shut up.

We get that often, ground won't serve us alcohol, how annoying is it?!!! I haven't questioned your overall support, i questioned your support that game, it shocked me at how quiet it went, as iv been to Upton on two occasions before and it was a lot different.
Why weren't i there? because for one i don't get to the ground from that way, and two Im not into all that, i go for football and to have a laugh. I meant the Blues fans by Mcdonalds were Blues fans pretending to be hooligans, not your lot!! And ye you really think its a BIG thing to do, 13 people battering a little kid?! That really is pathetic and sad! I did say it was poorly policed!! It was, its a massive waste of money, but the copper in our end admitted he didn't think there was enough of them. I didn't know they let both out at once, that is ridiculous! You kept us in for half hour at your place, worked well i thought.

Its making us sick that we cant start games XD together we would have a great side or an extremely poor one!! I understand that you will be angry, i would be mate, at half time we just didn't want it, and i was really despondent about it. Its just football though i guess, someone has to lose. I was impressed at how you attacked though, your great going forward just can't seem to defend. Tomkins although i highly rate him looked scared to death of Jerome all game. And really Faubert?! I think he would be a good right mid tbf, not a defender. And yes i agree a draw would have been fair which is why it took until ET to decide it i guess, we just showed that last bit of character to do it, and the second home leg plays a massive part!

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I go to 30 games at least a season. We have already booked our hotel for the final today!!
I haven't missed a home game in like 6 seasons, and that was because my flight was delayed and i couldn't get back for the game.

I know i would be just as frustrated if not more to have gone out in dramatic circumstances, but grow up.

Yeah nevermind, as I say now 'its only the carling cup..' Haha

Yeah nevermind, as I say now 'its only the carling cup..' Haha

haha like it :P and i would be saying exactly the same to you if it was the opposite!

i think for both of our desperately awful seasons the fans needed a lift, so it was going to mean everything to us to get there.

i said after the game last night, that at half time i thought that losing this could sink us, and being 3-1 down in the tie i thought it would really hurt the team. but coming back could prove positive for our relegation battle chances.

My favourite quote from this thread is 'The Zulu's outside McDonalds' XD

First half was completely toothless. We needed to concede to be honest. It kicked them into a gear that actually made us look dangerous going forward! :O

We should have won it in the 90 minutes to be honest, considering the chances we had. But we always do things the hard way, and as long as we do them in the end I can't complain! Cannot wait for Wembley now, whatever the result, it'll be another great day. A month today isn't it?

By the way, CJ showed if he can find some shooting boots, he would really be a top player. Stupidly quick, strong and good in the air. It seems his touch has improved too!

Que se ra, se ra....

it looks live arvam grant might suicide. i was watch in the game yesterday, west played badly. alex mcleish might have sweared at his team to win, as he was hot head time to time.

feb 27, 2011. arsenavl vs birmigham :)

My two worries about Jerome are that he doesn't have a great football brain and isn't a great finisher. I hope that he can work on the finishing as at least he would be a really solid striker. I was happy with Jiranek but wish he wouldn't moan to his teammates so much to try and cover himself. Hopefully Rojo will sort that out.

We looked dangerous from half time onwards last night and I haven't said that in a long time.
Bring on the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to close this now as I think the Final Deserves its Own Thread

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back