• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 594
  • Views Views 27K

Will there be any Cup Upsets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the game no one cares about it over, it's time to get to business. The atmosphere for tomorrow night promises to be mental. Unlike today's nowhere to be found support until they're winning. Watch and learn **** 'fans', you'll see real support.

Arsenal and Birmingham City will play in the 2011 Carling Cup Final at Wembley on Sunday 27th February

Go on the Gunners

will be a tight game IMO that we could win if we get a bit of luck.
We wont concede more than 2 so if we can score we can win

Watch your mouth ****.

City - Arsenal final, originally thought the Hammers would go all the way, but it's kewell like harry.
Fabregas is a cheating c**t, you should have seen Connor Wickham !!!

Fabregas did dive, it was disgusting.

Anyway, it's a shame Birmingham won. I wanted West Ham to win due to family ties.

Bring on the Final.

that hurt today that lost for west ham

i could off cried, today we all felt the painful side off football

As for me, i only woke up about an hour ago after last nights antics.

First half atrocious, typical nervous blues of this season. positives really like the composure and make up of Martin Jiranik, steal for a free transfer, and Fozzy looked back to himself from most of the season.

Second half. the Birmingham City that has made its name in this stint of the Premierleague, hard working, heart on their sleeves playing for the shirt!! couldn't be more proud of every single one of them. Fergie, and Carr were still running at 120 minutes, too old?! tell them that!!!

Booked our hotel rooms already this morning :) were going to take the capital by storm!

And for those many idiotic west ham fans that travelled to Brum last night just to cause trouble, your a F*CKING joke!! Yes i know we have a reputation and didn't back down when confronted.
But a story coming out this morning that 13 YES 13 Hammers fans ambushed a 17 year old kid "ON HIS OWN" and beat him to an inch of his life after the game last night. Your an absolute disgrace, and i hope you get what's coming to you. And best wishes to the Blue in hospital, Get better soon kid KRO!

We have threads on here for the most memorable moments of our supporting lives, with the few moments of promotion and villa victories so far in my empty trophy cabinet :$ last night may be the best. I just hope the lads can now push on this season and show that fight and heart to drag us away from the drop zone

If what you say is true then that's ridiculous, hope the kid gets better soon. On a brighter note, have fun at Wembley and I hope Birmingham get a result and win the Carling Cup :)

And for those many idiotic west ham fans that travelled to Brum last night just to cause trouble, your a F*CKING joke!! Yes i know we have a reputation and didn't back down when confronted.
But a story coming out this morning that 13 YES 13 Hammers fans ambushed a 17 year old kid "ON HIS OWN" and beat him to an inch of his life after the game last night. Your an absolute disgrace, and i hope you get what's coming to you. And best wishes to the Blue in hospital, Get better soon kid KRO!

Okay, That is very sad, but like all things it is not all one way. Brum fans clearly didnt back down and get involved themselves, And it isnt the first time Brum fans have had problems this year, and saying "hope you get whats coming to you" is awful really, you would wish that on other people.

Okay, That is very sad, but like all things it is not all one way. Brum fans clearly didnt back down and get involved themselves, And it isnt the first time Brum fans have had problems this year, and saying "hope you get whats coming to you" is awful really, you would wish that on other people.

I agree ye we are one of the more active bunch of idiots in recent times, but when you hear what went on last night in various places and saw most of it i can't help but to be like it. I mean get what's coming to you as in like getting nicked for it not beat up btw :$

Various private hired west ham coaches were dropped off at various Blues pubs, nowhere near main roads that would lead from motor ways from london, CLEARLY organised, to get out and kick off. One as far away as Moseley, which is a good few miles from the ground.
I witnessed grown west ham fans last night kicking off in and around little children, there own and ours. its just unbelievable!!

Our problem as supporters is, we don't back down from it, a lot of other teams like starting it, but we don't need an excuse. We don't want or need that reputation but that's how it is. So when all these pre organised "attacks" happen on various pubs and word spreads it was bound to happen.

As far as i understand from last nights goings on, it was west ham organised, started and provoked.

I went last night and the policing was terrible. Too many police, waste of money and going on the official coach, we got there 15 minutes into the game, having left upton park at 3pm. The police made a mess, and I think it was on purpose an absolute joke. Mfage, your fans wanna give it the biggun giving it outside mcdonalds and that then you get whats coming to you. Zulus? None are even black haha! Why didn't you run on the pitch this time like Villa? Bit of police stopping you? I know why it kicked off as it was after a cup game in the 1980s where it kicked of at st andrews, and some of the old ICF went down there last night, but from what your saying it was some of the 'yoooof' who were involved. And 'you get whats coming to you?' we were saying that when it kicked of with Villa, and by boy you have GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO YOU.

Anyway on the match, we should've been out of sight in the first half, if Hines' volley goes in its Game over. Having been st andrews already this season, when we went 2 nil up there I never felt safe as though we were going to win. And the same happened, when Brum fans are losing your fans are very very poor, like how you don't sell out your home or away games. But last night, hats off you were very good when you scored that goal. We were lucky to get extra time. Zigic caused us so many problems but he is the worst played I've seen on the floor. Only good in the air, but fair enough he is a 'freeeeeak'. Grant wasn't inspiring, subs, team talks were useless. But, if Dyer bags that goal in ET we would have won I think. Just so annoying, seeing our team play SO well in the first half of matches, (everton, first leg) then letting it go, and it costed us big time.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Also, Howard Webb the best referee? He had a mare last night, no consistency what so ever. Jerome should've been sent of for that stamp on Tomkins.

I went last night and the policing was terrible. Too many police, waste of money and going on the official coach, we got there 15 minutes into the game, having left upton park at 3pm. The police made a mess, and I think it was on purpose an absolute joke. Mfage, your fans wanna give it the biggun giving it outside mcdonalds and that then you get whats coming to you. Zulus? None are even black haha! Why didn't you run on the pitch this time like Villa? Bit of police stopping you? I know why it kicked off as it was after a cup game in the 1980s where it kicked of at st andrews, and some of the old ICF went down there last night, but from what your saying it was some of the 'yoooof' who were involved. And 'you get whats coming to you?' we were saying that when it kicked of with Villa, and by boy you have GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO YOU.
The policing was awful!, too many?! one copper said to us there isn't enough of them! Why have your brought race into the issue? check your facts before you make a statement, the historical hooligan firm the Zulu's originated from the Apex. The term Zulu was a term of standing together as one colour, one group, one team.
Those who you clashed with standing outside there would not have been Zulu's XD how naive are you!! regular order for football hooligans, big mac and a large fanta please :$ they were more than likely just regular **** heads pretending to give the biggen!
I didn't run on the pitch at the Villa, so why would i now?! Iv got nothing coming to me, i went to the pub i always do had a nice few pints, went and watched the mighty blues get to wembley, went back to the pub celebrated and went home. By the sounds of it, someone thinks a lot of themselves as a bit of a hooligan XD calm down. I don't go to the football for those sort of antics, which seems to me you do!

Anyway on the match, we should've been out of sight in the first half, if Hines' volley goes in its Game over. Having been st andrews already this season, when we went 2 nil up there I never felt safe as though we were going to win. And the same happened, when Brum fans are losing your fans are very very poor, like how you don't sell out your home or away games. But last night, hats off you were very good when you scored that goal. We were lucky to get extra time. Zigic caused us so many problems but he is the worst played I've seen on the floor. Only good in the air, but fair enough he is a 'freeeeeak'. Grant wasn't inspiring, subs, team talks were useless. But, if Dyer bags that goal in ET we would have won I think. Just so annoying, seeing our team play SO well in the first half of matches, (everton, first leg) then letting it go, and it costed us big time.
We deserved to come into the game with a draw from Upton park, so you say out of sight, that balances it out. Second half and ET was all ours, we showed the character your team hasn't got. Don't even talk to me about poor supporters, we equalized at Upton Park and you could hear a pin drop!! Im not denying our ever increasing bad support attendance wise, it has been a problem since your "lovely" owners turned many against the board and club and need convincing that times have changed.
First half i agree we were shocking, but it seems a pattern against yourselves. the first leg of the semi we didn't turn up and the home league game you went 2-0 up and threw that away as well!! Definite confidence problem!! Which clearly shows in the table. We have a similar problem in believing in ourselves from the start of games, going out there and taking a game by the scruff of the neck! The worst thing you did last night was score, you gave us a purpose and something to fight for, which the likes of Carr, Johnson, Ferguson, Bowyer relish.

The policing was awful!, too many?! one copper said to us there isn't enough of them! Why have your brought race into the issue? check your facts before you make a statement, the historical hooligan firm the Zulu's originated from the Apex. The term Zulu was a term of standing together as one colour, one group, one team.
Those who you clashed with standing outside there would not have been Zulu's XD how naive are you!! regular order for football hooligans, big mac and a large fanta please :$ they were more than likely just regular **** heads pretending to give the biggen!
I didn't run on the pitch at the Villa, so why would i now?! Iv got nothing coming to me, i went to the pub i always do had a nice few pints, went and watched the mighty blues get to wembley, went back to the pub celebrated and went home. By the sounds of it, someone thinks a lot of themselves as a bit of a hooligan XD calm down. I don't go to the football for those sort of antics, which seems to me you do!

We deserved to come into the game with a draw from Upton park, so you say out of sight, that balances it out. Second half and ET was all ours, we showed the character your team hasn't got. Don't even talk to me about poor supporters, we equalized at Upton Park and you could hear a pin drop!! Im not denying our ever increasing bad support attendance wise, it has been a problem since your "lovely" owners turned many against the board and club and need convincing that times have changed.
First half i agree we were shocking, but it seems a pattern against yourselves. the first leg of the semi we didn't turn up and the home league game you went 2-0 up and threw that away as well!! Definite confidence problem!! Which clearly shows in the table. We have a similar problem in believing in ourselves from the start of games, going out there and taking a game by the scruff of the neck! The worst thing you did last night was score, you gave us a purpose and something to fight for, which the likes of Carr, Johnson, Ferguson, Bowyer relish.

Shut up mate, you complete ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back