[10.3] 4-2-3-1 Special OneTop 2.0 Classic /best

Yippeeeeee! another said wonder tactic that everyone uses that see's their players score 678956 goals a season.
wow. bore.

Like coach carter said, it really does take the fun out of the game, i used Mr. Houghs when i got the game, but now i can make my own tactics i enjoy the game so much more.
Cool, some people enjoy to use these tactics sometimes though. I agree with you, but keep those opinions to yourself

Could anyone up this tactic to another host. Thanks ! :D

Ok,i understand you.its your point of wiew...i want help people who have problem and want fast succes....

Anyone send this tactic for me to my YM plz : bocon_lontonbk07 . Tkx a lot :D

I will be using this tactic for future fm2011 with arsenal. with slight change as will be playing 2 defensive midfielders in deeper position ( one will have good passing and dribbling atributes to link defense and attack) Also having 2 stong fast fullbacks would be very important for natural width also both my wide attacking midfielders should be versitile and be able to play upfront ie Walcott and Van persie

Last edited:
Having used this tactic for a season now. i have to ask is there a way to make it more defensive. going forward it is unbelievable but im conceding more than i should and losing games i shouldnt be! i have tweaked around with the back 4 but not having much luck. any help would be appreciated. thank you

have your defenders pace around 15???give screenshot please or write your squad.

the prpblem is "I can not down load from this host" :(

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

no this tactic havent corner cheat,but you must edit set pieces,in this tactic are poor.99% goals are with game

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
have you downloaded tactic from link???

Defenders here need to have high position pace accelt attributes,cus the defence line is very very high.

my last results.....IN EPL 20 MATCHES UNBEATEN,19 WINS 1 DREW.MY SCORE 78:12.BEST DEFENCE IN THE LEAGUE(H)

Last edited:
Has anyone managed to fix the leaky defence?

I'm tempted to simply set the back 4 to default settings. Can't be any worse than the D in this tactic.

The attacking is incredible, however.