[10.3] 4-2-3-1 Special OneTop 2.0 Classic /best

This tactic works i'm at least scoring 2 or more goals game.... So far i'm liverpool and Fernando Torres has 16 goals in 8 goals even tho he keeps getting injured. Just need to work out my defence then it would be ace tactic.

Thanks for the found. xD

have your defenders pace around 15???give screenshot please or write your squad.
my team gk- van dersar
rb- rafael
lb- evra
cb- evans/ferdinand
cb- vidic/smalling
cm- gibson/carrick
cm- fletcher/anderson
am- hamsik/fleck
am- valencia/giggs
am- nani/park
st- rooney/hernandez/macheda
Not a bad team at all. won the league and champs league with rooney scoring 75 goals in all competion. the frustrating thing with this tactic is that i conceded 85 goals in all comps losing to the likes of wigan, stoke, wolves and fulham along the way!! tried everything i can think of to improve the defense with no luck. surely between all of you tactical masterminds something can be done????

Ok,Rafeal isnt the greatest Defend RB,as you can see the fullbacks are on some kind of defence duty,so change your RB.
im not sure but Smalling really sucks and SLOW,Buy danny wilson or any other with pace 15< defenders.
Buy new AMC instead of nani and park.
And get a decent MC isntead of gibson

my team gk- van dersar
rb- rafael
lb- evra
cb- evans/ferdinand
cb- vidic/smalling
cm- gibson/carrick
cm- fletcher/anderson
am- hamsik/fleck
am- valencia/giggs
am- nani/park
st- rooney/hernandez/macheda
Not a bad team at all. won the league and champs league with rooney scoring 75 goals in all competion. the frustrating thing with this tactic is that i conceded 85 goals in all comps losing to the likes of wigan, stoke, wolves and fulham along the way!! tried everything i can think of to improve the defense with no luck. surely between all of you tactical masterminds something can be done????
.on rb you can buy for example-Beck,Rafinha,Johnson,Lahm but rafael is talent and be very good.get away gibson,fleck(average players).But your defenders are fast and very good.i would buy better goalkeeper...Adler,Cech,Neuer,Lloris,Romero,Benaglio.Goalkeeper is very important.On cb is world class Zapata from Udinese or Pepé from Real Madrid.They are very fast.On AM is excellent Buonannote,Navas,Robinho,more praise his defenders if they have a rating of 7.4.Give praise most significantly for each separately.if they play badly disappointed .. ill give it 6.5 or worse

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

hamsik is very good,great player!!!I think your problem is vidič.he is slow...sell it and buy the necessary zapata...I believe that your defense will be much better

.on rb you can buy for example-Beck,Rafinha,Johnson,Lahm but rafael is talent and be very good.get away gibson,fleck(average players).But your defenders are fast and very good.i would buy better goalkeeper...Adler,Cech,Neuer,Lloris,Romero,Benaglio.Goalkeeper is very important.On cb is world class Zapata from Udinese or Pepé from Real Madrid.They are very fast.On AM is excellent Buonannote,Navas,Robinho,more praise his defenders if they have a rating of 7.4.Give praise most significantly for each separately.if they play badly disappointed .. ill give it 6.5 or worse

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

hamsik is very good,great player!!!I think your problem is vidič.he is slow...sell it and buy the necessary zapata...I believe that your defense will be much better
Cheers guys just about to start season2. shall give your recommendations a shot and let you know if there is any improvement. Noticed the players you recommend are very expensive and difficult to buy. i like to try and find cheaper players that turn out tobe world class. not an easy task i know but very enjoyable when you find them!! maybe for thos reason alone im conceding more than is acceptable for my team???????

Last edited:
buonannote is cheap-4M,but he is world class talent.on CB-Zapata about 20-22M,Pepe about 25-27M,Demichelis about 20M.....world class talents are-Smalling^^),Cáceres,Badstuber,Wilson,Jorgensen....they are relatively cheap...about 15M

I reccomend Jorgensen,very very cheap if buy at start,and can have high pace (17 on my game)

This tactic is modified from the other tactic which I don't remember the name

Ive used this tactic with my Notts C save and change the back for to Mr H Nike def...... Works really well great tactic lots of goals and hardly and in the back of the net. Fast defenders do help. sweeper keeper too.

This tactic is modified from the other tactic which I don't remember the name

you mean goalstrom? im not sure but it hits over 130 league goals every season with out the corner bug.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Yippeeeeee! another said wonder tactic that everyone uses that see's their players score 678956 goals a season.
wow. bore.

Like coach carter said, it really does take the fun out of the game, i used Mr. Houghs when i got the game, but now i can make my own tactics i enjoy the game so much more.

why don't you give it consecutive criticism???

Yeah,it is right.I also have the same the number of goals.I haven't ever try this tactic but I view the screen of the formation as like

the defense is a joke really, im conceding ridiculous amounts of goals despite winning. i dont understand how this tactic works that well, all your doing is literally getting every player to feed the target man, and the 3 amcs swap positions so man marking is a total fail, your central midfielders have to be world class box to box midfielders if your playing against good teams.

This tactic is good but only after a while... Just like really football takes time to get each player working together.

This is the best result I'v had during my time with liverpool in the first year....

buonannote is cheap-4M,but he is world class talent.on CB-Zapata about 20-22M,Pepe about 25-27M,Demichelis about 20M.....world class talents are-Smalling^^),Cáceres,Badstuber,Wilson,Jorgensen....they are relatively cheap...about 15M
right, near the end of season 2 as always the attacking side is superb and with your suggestions my defence has improved slightly. still not satisfied with the amount of goals conceded(1+pg) just about given up hope of finding the answer by tweaking my defenders individualy. would changing the team mentality help say down a few notches or even right down to more defensive while playing a counter attack?? or would this take away the attacking element of it?? which lets be honest, is the best thing about the tactic.

I think your attack would be weaker, because the defense as it supports the attack very well.this tactic is simply not set up on defense, but rather that you put more goals than your opponent...As I said, it must be very quick defender and possibly the world class.then this amazing tactic works wonderfully.I'm in defense of Terry and Pepe, and they play great.terry has some problems, but I got a few goals.

I strongly suggest to buy another one CM with very good tackling and heading.Better than Carrick and Fletcher are-De Rossi,Essien,Cambiasso,Yaya Touré or Melo.Talents are-Sissoko,Rodwell,Mikel,Alex Song.Your defense will be even better!!!;)

I've always wanted to try 3 AMCS, but I like using AM wingers for some reason. I don't like leaving my flanks open.

This tactic needs more love, Amazing

http://img62.imageshack.us/i/rm2015.jpg/

And there is no need for Fast defenders, Average 15 on both of my DC's.
Just get a GK that is good at shot stopping and you will be just fine
Most of the shots of the other teams come from long range so Aerial/Shot stopping GK
And the DC's should be good at marking tackling forcing the others to shoot long Range.

Last edited: