[10.3] 4-2-3-1 Special OneTop 2.0 Classic /best

Sorry guyz , i tried this tactic with ARSENAL , but it`s not working for me . Played 14 games , not even once i had posession over 50% , the gameplay is chaotic and the defence is realllyyy poor . Up front i have DZEKO , behind FABREGAS-GOURCUFF-VanPERSIE and it`s not enough.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

hamsik is very good,great player!!!I think your problem is vidič.he is slow...sell it and buy the necessary zapata...I believe that your defense will be much better

uh, vidic is like the 2nd or possibly best defender in the game, removing him will probably not help anything

First game 11.3 yes i no Barcelona have good team but even so to sore 10 goals in a league match is just brilliant, and i set striker as target man / borjan/ villa

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/QUOTE]

Second Game

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First game 11.3 yes i no Barcelona have good team but even so to sore 10 goals in a league match is just brilliant, and i set striker as target man / borjan/ villa

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cragswfc, did you just convert it from fm10 to fm11? and this is the result?
how did you do that? and of course, can I try it myself?

Could someone please upload this somewhere because I wanted to play some old school FM. :D

i found this tactic on korean site ,but i cant download (only registered) .registration failed,because CAPTCHA

requires input hieroglyph =( mb anyone have china/korean friend?) sorry 4 my bad eng