115 points and 139 goals for, in Championship CREWE - 4231 Asymmetric - NEED TESTERS

Should be on the pre match scouting report usually done a few days before the game

Little update top of the Prem after 7 games won 6 lost 1 and already played City Liverpool and Arsenal my loss was to City. Made some great loan signings, Adama Traore and Halilovic the most notable ones! Only spent 9.25 mil and received 14 mil for old players and now the average CA of my squad is around 136, so mid table for prem!

Little update top of the Prem after 7 games won 6 lost 1 and already played City Liverpool and Arsenal my loss was to City. Made some great loan signings, Adama Traore and Halilovic the most notable ones! Only spent 9.25 mil and received 14 mil for old players and now the average CA of my squad is around 136, so mid table for prem!

Did u only use weaker foot on oi only ?
Im going to test it with west ham.
thank for answer me bro.

Yeah and tackle hard on the wingers! In the premiership I've been using themail inverted wing back and winger tweak seems to work well

May play around with the tempo and tackling on Monday if anyone else wants to test just try switching the tempo to high and tackles to stay on feet! I find players leave huge gaps when they close down but if they don't close down there's no.pressure on the ball it's a catch 22! I'm striving for that solid defence but somehow came out with an attacking tactic!

This unfortunately stopped working when I got to the premiership!

Started using a 451 that is on here that is incredible

its not mine its on another topic nxt shark is the title its really good!