Analyst report 2.PNG
    185.4 KB · Views: 255
  • Analyst report ATK Efficience.PNG
    Analyst report ATK Efficience.PNG
    162.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Analyst report ECC.PNG
    Analyst report ECC.PNG
    210 KB · Views: 246
I'm considering trying the tactic with my AC Milan save :)

Is there a reason the left back is on auto instead of attack? With the mentality on attack the left back is on auto (attack) so why not just change it to attack at start?

Because Automatic has less hard copied player instructions which make him more versatile.

I'm considering trying the tactic with my AC Milan save :)

Is there a reason the left back is on auto instead of attack? With the mentality on attack the left back is on auto (attack) so why not just change it to attack at start?
The thinking behind this was that on the left hand side, I already have the Inside Forward on attack, and therefore if I have two players on attack down the left, I'll be left exposed at the back. The description of the automatic role allows for the Wing Back to focus on the attacking strengths of a Winger, and the defensive duty of a Full Back. I fear that if I have the Wing Back on attack, I lose some of those defensive qualities. With the automatic role, my left Wing Back can adjust according to the situation in-game.

You'll also note that the wing back on the right is on attack, whilst the Inverted Winger is on support. The idea behind this tactic was to have an attacking mentality, BUT, maintaining a modicum of balance, so that we don't compromise on defence abilities.

So far, the defence has been exceptionally water tight, so my attitude has been 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

If you find it works better another way, please do let me know! Cheers!

I hope this helps!

The thinking behind this was that on the left hand side, I already have the Inside Forward on attack, and therefore if I have two players on attack down the left, I'll be left exposed at the back. The description of the automatic role allows for the Wing Back to focus on the attacking strengths of a Winger, and the defensive duty of a Full Back. I fear that if I have the Wing Back on attack, I lose some of those defensive qualities. With the automatic role, my left Wing Back can adjust according to the situation in-game.

You'll also note that the wing back on the right is on attack, whilst the Inverted Winger is on support. The idea behind this tactic was to have an attacking mentality, BUT, maintaining a modicum of balance, so that we don't compromise on defence abilities.

So far, the defence has been exceptionally water tight, so my attitude has been 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

If you find it works better another way, please do let me know! Cheers!

I hope this helps!

Okay - i was just wondering, because im not that into the whole tactic creating aspect of FM :)

Do you use OI's? What about training? Who takes corners?

Thanks

Can you post a screenshot og how your players were/are doing to see who scored the most goals, most assist, and average ratings :)

I have tried your tactic for a bit now with AC Milan in the first season - i´m currently nr. 2 in the Serie A, 6 points behind Juventus with 30 games played.

I'm drawing a lot of games but so far i havent lost a game in Serie A, and thats why im nr 2 i think! My striker has a big problem and keeps playing at a rating of 6.4-6.8 in that range and tend to not have a single highlight in my matches.