• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 30K

theblueza

about tactic me.

4-2-3-1 any Position should have Agility Pace and Stamina 11+
Attack any time.
GK should have good passing and decisions

DR,DL should have Tackling Anticipation 13+ Bravery Positioning Acceleration Pace Work Rate 12+ Agility 11+

CB should have Tackling Marking 15+ Bravery Positioning Strength 13+ Passing Agility 11+

MLC,MRC should have Passing First Touch 13+ Anticipation Work Rate 12+ Tackling Agility 11+

AMR,AML should have Dribbling Agility Pace Acceleration Technique Flair 15+ First Touch Bravery 12+

AMC should have Passing 15+ Technique Flair Anticipation decisions 14+ Dribbling First Touch Agility 13+

CF should have Finishing 16+ First Touch Anticipation 12+ Agility Pace Acceleration Off The Ball 11+

4-4-2 same 4-2-3-1 but 4-4-2 Use when you want score

4-6-0 Attack But Good Defend

DMCL,DMCR = MCL,MCR (4-2-3-1) Use MC or DMC
MC = AMC (4-2-3-1) Use Amc or MC
MR,ML = AMR,AML (4-2-3-1) Use AMR,L or MR,L
AMC = CF (4-2-3-1) Use CF of Amc

Pep Talks

Before Match
Go and have some fun today หรือไม่ก็ Enjoy the match today = นักเตะจะ relax (ผ่อนคลาย) และเขียวกันเยอะ

Half Match
Win 1-0,2-0
I’m pleased with how things are going, keep it up = Players (Delight)
Lost 1-0,2-0
I expect to see a much better showing in the second half = Players Motivate or Fire-up
Where is the passion lads? Do you not even want to win this match? = Players Motivate or Fire-up (ไฟลุก คือจะมี
Draw
I am not very happy with your performance out there = Players Motivate or Fire-up

After Match
Win 1-0,2-0
A very nice victory, well done A good win boys, well done

Win 3+
I’m happy with what I saw out there, there were some positives for sure Putting the result aside, that was a pleasing performance = Players (Delight)
Lost or Draw
That wasn’t good enough I’m afraid, there’s no excuses for not winning that sort of match You weren’t good enough today, that was the sort of match we should be winning or I am not happy with your performance out there

Training Match:Attack

http://www.upload-th...3d4f7afaa07eb2f << 29-1-13 Link1
http://www.mediafire.com/?3wo540sasxecx44<< 29-1-13 Link2

View attachment 305515View attachment 305516View attachment 305517View attachment 305518

Last edited:
the best tactic in fm13. srsly! Im playing my Nottingham Forest in Champions league :)
later i put some screens :) but for me 460 is the best tactic (for weaker temas)

the best tactic in fm13. srsly! Im playing my Nottingham Forest in Champions league :)
later i put some screens :) but for me 460 is the best tactic (for weaker temas)

Thankyou very much for use my tactics.
last update. 29-01-13 . Please for test again
and comeback for talk tactic at this topic.:-)

i didnt start to test you tactics, but i will start soon, which is better? old or new from 29-01-13?

Last edited:
That is some team mate!

So, do you start with the 4-2-3-1?

When do you use the 4-4-2?

When do you use the 4-6-0?

What OI do you use?

What training do you use?

Sorry about all of the questions! :-)

That is some team mate!

So, do you start with the 4-2-3-1?

When do you use the 4-4-2?

When do you use the 4-6-0?

What OI do you use?

What training do you use?

Sorry about all of the questions! :-)
I always use 4231 at home and 460 away but if loosing/drawing switch to 442. I dont use any OIs, my general training is balanced high and match is def poss with now rset before game only after:D this works for me great!!!

Back