[13.2.2][29-01-13] Tactics 4-2-3-1,4-6-0,4-4-2 TanakaStyle

• Thread starter Thread starter theblueza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 30K
doing well so far with my wolves save, 2nd season with this tactic. The way i use the tactic is, home or away: 442 if i should win easily, 4-2-3-1 even, 4-6-0 for hard games or winning by a few goals.

Like it !

I just got to EPL with Bradford (year 2016), and needless to say my team is horrible for this level. Pretty soon after season start it was clear I need more defensive tactics and that's how I ended up here when looking for solid 4-6-0's.

About my team: My Forward's CA averages 120, Midfield around 115 and defenders 120. I have couple loan players with better attributes and I'm crossing my fingers every match for them not to get injured.

I'm closing January transfer window and I'm able to sign 2 players according to your minimum requirements and I'm hoping them to contribute BIG for the team! :)

Anyways, since my team is this bad, the 4-6-0 is pretty much the only tactic I can use now. Any other will end up in disaster results. I wanted to ask, how important it is to keep the playing style Very Fluid? My team is not that creative either! :D

I've already noticed changing strategy towards defending will not create enough changes. I've been able to hold off draws against Chelsea and City so in that perspective the tactic has worked pretty nicely. I'm currently sitting 16th in the table and my target this season is to avoid the relegation.

I just want to say, this tactics are just amazing. With Sporting CP first season, i've played 11 games and won 10 and just have 1 draw in the second leg of Europa league.

I' will keep giving notice about my season.

Thank's

Now Im playing small/weak polish team. I just played frienldy matches and 2 official games. I won with Legia (1st media pred.) AWAY, and won with Ruch (local derby) :)

doing well so far with my wolves save, 2nd season with this tactic. The way i use the tactic is, home or away: 442 if i should win easily, 4-2-3-1 even, 4-6-0 for hard games or winning by a few goals.

Like it !

Sorry for late reply.
Thanks for talking.
Have fun with the game.
^__^

I just got to EPL with Bradford (year 2016), and needless to say my team is horrible for this level. Pretty soon after season start it was clear I need more defensive tactics and that's how I ended up here when looking for solid 4-6-0's.

About my team: My Forward's CA averages 120, Midfield around 115 and defenders 120. I have couple loan players with better attributes and I'm crossing my fingers every match for them not to get injured.

I'm closing January transfer window and I'm able to sign 2 players according to your minimum requirements and I'm hoping them to contribute BIG for the team! :)

Anyways, since my team is this bad, the 4-6-0 is pretty much the only tactic I can use now. Any other will end up in disaster results. I wanted to ask, how important it is to keep the playing style Very Fluid? My team is not that creative either! :D

I've already noticed changing strategy towards defending will not create enough changes. I've been able to hold off draws against Chelsea and City so in that perspective the tactic has worked pretty nicely. I'm currently sitting 16th in the table and my target this season is to avoid the relegation.

Sorry for late reply.
Thanks for talking.

For your question.>>>I wanted to ask, how important it is to keep the playing style Very Fluid? My team is not that creative either! <<<
Very Fluid = all player will Help Defense and attack.
creative normal = All players will play according to plan.

Have fun with the game.

:)

I just want to say, this tactics are just amazing. With Sporting CP first season, i've played 11 games and won 10 and just have 1 draw in the second leg of Europa league.

I' will keep giving notice about my season.

Thank's

Sorry for late reply.
Thanks for talking.

Please come back for talking the results.

Have fun with the game.
^^)

Now Im playing small/weak polish team. I just played frienldy matches and 2 official games. I won with Legia (1st media pred.) AWAY, and won with Ruch (local derby) :)
Wow..
Sorry for late reply.
Thanks for talking.

Congratulations for the award.

Have fun with the game.

8-|

Do you have a view on what's important for the AMC in the 460 version?? I think its a great tactic to use when facing though opponents or when you're holding on to a lead, but my strikers finding it hard to score. Would it be better to use a AMC in that role? My striker isn't familiar with that role at all.

Do you have a view on what's important for the AMC in the 460 version?? I think its a great tactic to use when facing though opponents or when you're holding on to a lead, but my strikers finding it hard to score. Would it be better to use a AMC in that role? My striker isn't familiar with that role at all.

You can use FC in the AMC because I set a position AMC for FC So whether your FC can't play AMC but you can use FC in AMC. When you want the goal. I recommend you to use a 4-4-2.

The versión 4-6-0 still working perfect for me. But AMC score less. With Atlético Mineiro won Brazilian League and Brazilian cup un first season. The táctic need at least 10-15 matches to work wood. I recommend def. Positioning.

Sorry for the mistakes, im argentinian.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2

Back