[13.2.2][29-01-13] Tactics 4-2-3-1,4-6-0,4-4-2 TanakaStyle

• Thread starter Thread starter theblueza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 30K
The versión 4-6-0 still working perfect for me. But AMC score less. With Atlético Mineiro won Brazilian League and Brazilian cup un first season. The táctic need at least 10-15 matches to work wood. I recommend def. Positioning.

Sorry for the mistakes, im argentinian.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2
Thanks bro

Well, the 4-6-0 still working perfect for me in the Second season. I'm playing with Atletico Mineiro ( Medium quality in the Brazilian league), in the second season I won the Brazilian Cup, Brazilian League and Libertadores Cup ( Is like the Champions League, but in America). The tactis is really really good in defence, but you have to give 10-15 matches to be fluid.

Really reccomend this tactic in the new patch.

Has anybody tried changing right or left winger to inside forward and amc to advanced playmaker?

I had variable success with the 4-2-3-1 version of the tactic and i bought Cristiano Ronaldo now,had him few games on AML winger,but it was terrible. So i changed it to inside forward and wide play to cut inside. And set AMC to advanced playmaker,without tinkering with anything else. I`ve only played one game with that modification and so far so good.

the 4-6-0 is great but it was never updated for the last ME changes. I would suggest dropping the DL down 2 notches to help deal with the ai over-top plays that the last ME created.

Back