Doesn't work in german football. First game with Hamburger , lost 3-0 against Mainz.

gutted was going to try it with Bayern! but i have found out it doesnt work in Swedish, Mongolian and Falkland island football, I played 1 game in each...and lost

gutted was going to try it with Bayern! but i have found out it doesnt work in Swedish, Mongolian and Falkland island football, I played 1 game in each...and lost

Come on lad don't be that harsh on him, he wants a cheat tactic what never exegesis now

I have a cheat tactic. Save before each match, reload if you lose :D:p(6)

Banter

back on subject, just won 8-1 ,one touch football leading to the goals was evil
im ipswich in 1st season in the prem

Last edited:
i don't start it yet but i will try to create soon

hmmmm unsure about real key positions here

Lost 3 in a row with a strong Southampton team, was united and pool away, but then lost to fulham 1-0 with them outplaying me at home! My mate has beaten me both times with Akash's 4-2-3-1 as well with his west brom team.

Could someone explain the roles a bit cleaer than the OP it's a bit all over the place.
Especially unsure about the RCM, the strikers and the wingers!

Could someone explain the roles a bit cleaer than the OP it's a bit all over the place.

RCM Its more a box 2 box Support the attack, look for typical AM's here. Lampard , Gerrard and Wilshere (He is set to be play-maker)it says you need to look for a lampard/ Stevie G type players

AMR/L Wingers: All round wide-men are good here, they'll be a mix of cutting in and crosses. The most important stats are once again the physical stats, so look for pace, acceleration & dribbling - somebody that can finish given the chance is a bonus

FCR- Fast Strikers: - Look for lots of physical stats, particularly acceleration, heading agility & speed. Flacao, Cavani, Destro

• FCl - Fast Strong Strikers -Look for lots of physical stats, particularly acceleration & speed First touch. Messi, Berabatov. Zatlan Big Nose Ibrahimović
all the players there are examples

Its my player filters

make a filters in your Documents\Sports Interactive\
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\ filters \

then go to player staff search then filter/ manage filters/import than select it

Download Modern warfare.pft from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I've tried this one out with a few different teams, and I just can't get it to work at all. Going forward, it's pretty good. Always create a lot of chances, but if my strikers have a bad game, I end up losing, sometimes heavily. The defense looks weak, and I concede far too many goals when teams hit me on the break. I've tried tweaking a few things, but even with a strong starting eleven, the team looks unstable. MW/King Jassar is still the best tactic for me, but maybe I just aren't signing the right players or there's something else that I could be doing.

Is this working for anyone?

I'm up to Feb with Newcastle in the first season and lost 4 games on the bounce in January, including a 5-0 thumping at home from Southampton.

It just doesn't seem as consistent over a long period of time in my opinion.

I really agree with cragswfc. additionally,
as far as i understand, DLF might be for players who have ppm " comes deep to get ball "
look at this.

View attachment 315220View attachment 315221

Average position of DLF is more deeper than AF. DLF helps build-up. for example,
passing route : defender -> mc -> DLF -> winger -> cross (look at lewandowski's pass route in above screenshot)
so if you search DLF, you might consider "teamwork, passing, technique, workrate, comes deep to get ball, etc..." simply as OP, it's bergkamp's role. and i used Jelle Vossen (only you can get by 3m) and it did work..

in case of RCM, i tested two different type mc : M'Vila:)dictate tempo a.k.a DLP) Tachtsidis:)more like Gerrard)
Below are my results (away match against PSG, TOT)

View attachment 315220View attachment 315222

LCM is Garmash(No15)
M'Vila is No.21 & Tachtsidis is No.16

You can check that M'Vila was more deeper than Tachtsidis.
My conclusion is that :
If you use a player like Pogba, Tachtsidis, Lampard, Gerrard and so on, you can see more offensive build-up and long-shot.
If you use a player like M'Vila, Alonso, Sahin and so on, you can see more safe build-up.

DLP type might be a good choice because they are chekced as playmaker but my first choice is Paul Pogba who plays like Gerrard

View attachment 315223

Of cours, you have to choose players who are very strong physically because there are only 2 cm so usually our team are overruned by opponent's midfielder so Nuri Sahin might not be best. Yann M'Vila, Cirigliano, Crisetig are example for suitable DLP of this tactic.

BWM is for defending + passing is needed. eg : bender, adam vass, kara, (i used Strandberg as BWM and he played very well)

sorry for not playing middle or small team.

Last edited:
as far as i understand, DLF might be for players who have ppm " comes deep to get ball "
look at this.

Average position of DLF is more deeper than AF. DLF helps build-up. for example,
passing route : defender -> mc -> DLF -> winger -> cross (look at lewandowski's pass route in above screenshot)
so if you search DLF, you might consider "teamwork, passing, technique, workrate, comes deep to get ball, etc..." simply as OP, it's bergkamp's role. and i used Jelle Vossen (only you can get by 3m) and it did work..

in case of RCM, i tested two different type mc : M'Vila:)dictate tempo a.k.a DLP) Tachtsidis:)more like Gerrard)

LCM is Garmash(No15)

My conclusion is that :
If you use a player like Pogba, Tachtsidis, Lampard, Gerrard and so on, you can see more offensive build-up and long-shot.
If you use a player like M'Vila, Alonso, Sahin and so on, you can see more safe build-up.

DLP type might be a good choice because they are chekced as playmaker but my first choice is Paul Pogba who plays like Gerrard

View attachment 315223

Of cours, you have to choose players who are very strong physically because there are only 2 cm so usually our team are overruned by opponent's midfielder so Nuri Sahin might not be best. Yann M'Vila, Cirigliano, Crisetig are example for suitable DLP of this tactic.

BWM is for defending + passing is needed. eg : bender, adam vass, kara, (i used Strandberg as BWM and he played very well)

Very good in-depth talk. Why you sorry not tired it with a lower team?

Like the concept of this tactic but will probably give it a rest for the end of this season I played 10 with it losing 5 I think! Maybe I will take it back up at the end of the season when I can buy appropriate players, but for now will go back to akash's 4-2-3-1 seems a bit more solid (even though I beat Chelsea 4-1 (H) and Spurs 2-0 (A)) with this tactic

Player instructions are very similar to Modern Warfare.

Last edited:
Need the advice- I use L.Kozak on right forward pos., but he is not good- what kind of player i must use on this pos.?(maybe Knockaert)...

look at this.

LCM is Garmash(No15)

My conclusion is that :

View attachment 315223

How did you manage to get Pogba to look like this???