Another patch?

Do you know if this has had any match engine changes or not?

No ME changes, confirmed by Paul C on the SI boards

Need the advice- I use L.Kozak on right forward pos., but he is not good- what kind of player i must use on this pos.?(maybe Knockaert)...

Hello

Very good tactic. what's player in AML and AMR position? (name of player if possible) because i would buy gotze or rodriguez?? thanks

How did you manage to get Pogba to look like this???

I got him by 13M from Juventus in 13-14 summer transfer market. Fortunately, My Pogba has 180 potential and good hidden mentality so i really didn't nothing to manage him. The only thing i have done is just selecting him as first member. (in case of training, i choose Box to Box Mid. Heavy -> Tackles Heavy)

Great post ggle19!
Thanks for the tips, do you have any other PPMs recomendations?

thx! Actually, i'm just beginner so it might be out of line to say sth about tactics but what i have felt about other positions is that..
Wingers are very very important. They make chances by running with ball down the flanks and cutting inside..
If they are very good players- it is okay that they have no ppms.
Think about Oscar. He has none ppms but he played very impressively.. He got average rating of 7.6~7.7.
Most important thing is wingers must be fast, technical and that's all.
However, in case of AF, We don't need two DLF type strikers so "comes deep to get ball" isn't needed for AF..
In case of MCR, i think it doesn't matter whether "comes deep to get ball" , "dictates tempo" or "get forwards whenever possible".. Two different type MCR gives you different type of game leading.. But MCL doesn't have "get forwards whenever possible" 'cuz his role is for covering and protecting four-back line...

another tip : actually, it is common to many people but i recently knew about that and if there is someone like me, it might be helpful so i introduce it. If you meet teams using 4-2-3-1 like Dortmund, making BWM mark opponent's AMC would be helpful.

View attachment 315861View attachment 315862

As you can see in above screenshot, I made Schweinsteiger(my BWM) mark Gotze(opponent's AMC).
thx anyway!

Last edited:
I'm loving 4-2-2-2 formation. I've been reading a couple things regarding to pocket play style and creating free space for 1-2 passes and can't remember but probably just noticed this tactic a couple of days ago in thai forum. Based on that tactic & FB instructors I've started from scratch and changed a plenty of stuff like a instructions, corner routines etc..

Here is the results so far :)

Loving the tactic getting good results, have made a few changes which seem to help for me at least (Newcastle). Turned off the playmaker and changed all the crossing aim to mixed (was targetman but felt with whole team trying to cross to him we were missing out on alot of scoring opportunities). Found I was getting alot of yellows as well so more cautious tackling in team instructions helped and didnt detract from performance.

Qetesh 4-2-3-1 is released on the thai-forum, but download link ain't working for me.. Somebody else (cragswfc maybe)?

Qetesh 4-2-3-1 is released on the thai-forum, but download link ain't working for me.. Somebody else (cragswfc maybe)?
Im trying but not working for me. i told quest to upload to sendspace

rotfl, this thai hosting aint working for me even with proxy :( (thai proxy obv)