Hey Crags,

Sorry if i'm repeating other peeps questions...for what ever reason the screen shots aren't working??

What are the following:

GENERAL TRAINING
MATCH TRAINING

I've still not upload to 13.3.2 i'm still on 13.2.2 as I just can't put MW down!!

Hey Crags,

Sorry if i'm repeating other peeps questions...for what ever reason the screen shots aren't working??

What are the following:

GENERAL TRAINING
MATCH TRAINING

I've still not upload to 13.3.2 i'm still on 13.2.2 as I just can't put MW down!!

Just about to test Quetesh' new 4321, ill test and let you know how it goes. That way you will know whether it is a good idea to update or not :)

The new 4321 is very solid, finished 7th with Southampton, FA Cup winners, and Iago Aspas, who I signed for 8,75M top goalscorer with 32 goals

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/12/1363813815-c-e-sabadell-f-c-sad-plantilla-jugadores.png
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/12/1363813817-liga-adelante-vista-general-fases.png

I played first season with Sabadell in 2nd league of spain. This team was predicted to be 19º and i finished 2º promoting to Liga BBVA. Maybe the results aren't so good but my team was superfail and the economy was really poor. I only could pay 5.000€ per month ticking the player as key player :p Now also will lose 5-6 players that will go as free agents cause they are already +33y... I'm gonna keep playing it in Liga BBVA and will post the results here.

PD: Someone uses shouts? I didn't.

Tried the 4321 with Bradford City in League 2, with great success.

Finished the league with the magical 100 points

View attachment 321860View attachment 321861View attachment 321862View attachment 321863

Nice spread of goals, central striker getting a realistic amount, I had Connell as top scorer. Didn't buy a load of players in either, just a few kids to develop. Got knocked out of the cups early though, so no trip down Wembley way in February!

Anybody having any luck with the 4-2-3-1 uptade? I tried it with liverpool and it didn't quite go to plan

i dont understand what you mean

Sorry for my bad english. I'm gonna try to explain better.

Well, imagine i have 5 or 6 CM's in my squad. How do I know which CM should I assign to the Advanced Playmaker role, the one to the Deep Lying Playmaker Role, etc.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm gonna try to explain better.

Well, imagine i have 5 or 6 CM's in my squad. How do I know which CM should I assign to the Advanced Playmaker role, the one to the Deep Lying Playmaker Role, etc.
Ok If you look at chelsea for example the Advanced Playmaker would go to Oscar. Deeplying John Obi. Central Mid To Lampard thats the best i can explain sorry

HELP! I'm conceding way too many goals! I've followed all pre-season and pre-match instructions and don't use shouts and am 100% fluid. I haven't made any tweaks. Any tips on how to tighten defence without compromising too much on the great attacking play?

Started with the 4-3-2-1 again, first at Wolfsburg, after some good matches, Liverpool contacted me, best tactic since 2 months,
win 8 games in a row, lose or draw and then again 8-10 wins i a row, still have too make the team better, but GREAT tactic since al long long time..... maybe it's the update i don't know but this is the first that really is better then the rest for me :) :)