OI to assistant manager i got Francisco Ayestaran

End of the season. And i won all national cups in champions got Barça in 16-final but was a very very tight match.

And FINALLY i found a consistent tactic in this stupid patch!

End of the season. And i won all national cups in champions got Barça in 16-final but was a very very tight match.

with wich tactic?

currently testing the 4222 with Newcastle in my second season ... what do u think ? :D

For people who have tested the 2 latest Qetesh's tactics, which one is better offensively, the 4231 renew or the 4321?

4-3-2-1 also fantastic ! I became enthusiast of qetesh long time ago...

View attachment 320124View attachment 320125

and he say some tips :
- setting a corner kick to give the right side of the left foot
- Select a Player Bonus is a High to a fight and win it easily.
- OI : ask to assisant manager. and assisant manager must have high tactical knowledge. (such as Tassotti)

Last edited:
4-3-2-1 also fantastic ! I became enthusiast of qetesh long time ago...

View attachment 320124View attachment 320125

and he say some tips :
- setting a corner kick to give the right side of the left foot
- Select a Player Bonus is a High to a fight and win it easily.
- OI : ask to assisant manager. and assisant manager must have high tactical knowledge. (such as Tassotti)

Exactly the feedback I wanted to see! So OIs are essentiall?!

Don't understand this tip: "Select a Player Bonus is a High to a fight and win it easily."

Can someone explain me?

At the start of the season you choose bonuses for league/cups/CL. Just pick the highest one. Players should perform better.

Don't understand this tip: "Select a Player Bonus is a High to a fight and win it easily."

Can someone explain me?

sorry, sir. I translated Thiland into English by google translator and there are some inappropriate translation. It's my inattention.
Before starting season, you are asked to choose "Bonus" : High, Normal, Low. If you select "High", some players of your teams are "pleased that his efforts may be rewarded by high win bonuses". That makes their morale high.

Jimmy_X : Qetesh recommend OI. I think OIs are essential

Is it essential to use OIs for this latest tactic?

Iv started using the 4321 in my bayern save, im playing fm classic, so no oi's, beginning off third season, first game at home to bor dortmund, 6-0 to me, this is the longest game on fm13, been using w4nker tactic for past two seasons, now using 4321 cause thats amazing with Southampton, Thomas mulluer has been a beast for me, in the cf support and now upfront on his own.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

has anyone tried this but with different roles for the players? like a BWM in the 3cm spot or a IF as 1 of the wingers or BPD at CB?

also is the players individual instructions left alone or changed alot?

going OK with galatasaray using the 4321 tactic only problem is ive had 10 red cards after 23 games how do i stop this.

you use team talks from the first page ?

In your 4-3-2-1 Zenith By Qetesh(Renew), how do you decide in which of the three roles you assign your Centre Midfielders?

Last edited:
What forwards i must buy for midl. teams (monaco,swansea,everton)Thanks.

Qetesh said:
cragswfc said:
Qetesh said:
Hello,, i just finished create my new tactic 4-3-2-1 because i think my second tactic(4-2-3-1) was not good enough, may be i didn't test with small team ><.So i create new tactic and test it with southamton and i found that great result. striker got golden boot.if u have any question feel free to ask me. (Sorry if i write sth hard to understand that because my english is not good enough. I rarely visit here and i just noticed that my4-2-2-2 winner in round 16 !! http://www.fm-thai.com/board/index.php?showtopic=115240&pid=1482549&st=0&#entry1482549. This is my new tactic link,,enjoy^^.
What do you do for team talks

i tell them Calm>>Relax and then talk to position (defender midfield forward) choose assertive > i trust u , i believe in u,, sth like that and when half time if draw or lose i will aggressive or assertive to them and choose i'm not happy. half time and u lead 1-0 if ur opponent is bigger team i will pleased them but if smaller team i will cautious>i'm not happy (trick, individual talk with player who not good response and choose assertive > i believe in u) after game if u win praise them but if draw or lose blame them.
thanks