Happened across this tactic after looking on FM Korea. WIsh I had found this years ago!

It's easily the best tactic I've used for this game! It's impossible to breakdown, and the counter-attacks you pull off are very clinical. Plus the football is generally very good to watch.

I took over at Atalanta (expected to get relegated) and finished 2nd in my first season with this tactic.

I then tested it on Preston North End and won back-to-back promotions to the Premier League and reached 5th in my first EPL season (only 1 signing that summer)

In 2020, anyone still playing FM2013 needs to download this!

Happened across this tactic after looking on FM Korea. WIsh I had found this years ago!

It's easily the best tactic I've used for this game! It's impossible to breakdown, and the counter-attacks you pull off are very clinical. Plus the football is generally very good to watch.

I took over at Atalanta (expected to get relegated) and finished 2nd in my first season with this tactic.

I then tested it on Preston North End and won back-to-back promotions to the Premier League and reached 5th in my first EPL season (only 1 signing that summer)

In 2020, anyone still playing FM2013 needs to download this!
Yeah,I remember that was a good one,thanks for bump that post so I can try It again ✌???

Thanks!! Still working awesome and I did some new pretty decent ?

Did you ever make a non-classic version of Frankenstein (no arrows, just roles)? I only play FMC.

Also, feel free to post/link your new tactics, would love to test them :)

Did you ever make a non-classic version of Frankenstein (no arrows, just roles)? I only play FMC.

Also, feel free to post/link your new tactics, would love to test them :)
I tried long time a go,but it doesnt work as the classic one,feel free to try clone the original to non classic tactics ;)

I dont think my new tactics deserve to be post,you know,I made them for my real madrid save,top team top players so I dont think they are good enought to share them lol.

But maybe in a few days ,one of them is a 352 (classic sorry xD)

wait for new franke tactic, I am playing fm13 and fm08 still
Have an extreme offensive frankie tactic,but as I said, was made for my madrid save,just for fun,is not focus on be a "every team" tactic. Maybe I post in a few days .

I need a underdog tactic (non the 451 tripletweaked ), but I try some formations and didnt feel it.

Have an extreme offensive frankie tactic,but as I said, was made for my madrid save,just for fun,is not focus on be a "every team" tactic. Maybe I post in a few days .

I need a underdog tactic (non the 451 tripletweaked ), but I try some formations and didnt feel it.

Any chance you still have this tactic? would love to try it. Just started playing fm13 agan