My Results...

Serie_A_Informa_o_Classifica_o.png

right click the image then open n new tab

http://postimage.org/image/2bwrued38/

Here is my results from my most recent year:
1195k4z.png

Easily the best season so far, unbeaten, good amount of goals with very few conceded. I'm interested to hear how others are getting on with it.

Here is my results from my most recent year:
1195k4z.png

Easily the best season so far, unbeaten, good amount of goals with very few conceded. I'm interested to hear how others are getting on with it.

wow.. is that a genuine result?? no reloading??? that is just crazy, even thou with a world class squad..

Yup, no reloads. Keep in mind we were **** in europe though crashing out in the first knockout round. We hit a great run of form and it never let up! We lost some matches in cups aswell but the league table was undefeated and legit!

Last edited:
Fa Cup. We went out early in the LC, playing all youngsters and whatnot. Porto knocked us out of the CL 2-2 on Away goals.
This is the current season:
33xbyp0.png

We just had our first draw 2-2 at Spurs.

Last edited:
how good exactly is your squad?
I never get 100+ a season.. even with a CRAZY squad..

It's really good but I don't have world beaters all over the pitch. I still play Adam Johnson on the right wing at 31, he just keeps putting in good performances. Alot of the squad is slowly being turned to regens, I start 2 regens up front one world class, and the other doesn't have the best attributes but he scores alot of goals. I tend to play folks based on form not attributes.

I have been working on a good old fashioned English 442 system for a few seasons using a variety of team levels. It is mostly a vanilla 442 but with a few interesting little quirks that set it apart. I am glad there is someone else out there trying to get a 442 'non-exploit' based tactic... good work.

A little update on my tactic:
Just started the second season, managed to sign Ganso for £10m after the transfer window closed due to him failing a medical :mad: Had a couple of draws but overall so far, we're scoring a lot and conceding very little :D

Last edited:
Well, this thing continues to do well. My regen striker playing on the right (which used to not score as many) hit for 49 goals in the prem! We did lose one but that's only two loses in three years. The left sider hit for 31!
If anyone else is using this tactic I'd love to know how its doing for you.

Teej9 - well done with this.

I'm using this with an updated database with Spurs in a new game. After 5 games I'm top, have scored 19 goals and only conceded 2.

It's free scoring with a variety of types of goals coming - lovely setup overall, a very impressive tactic!

Although it is early days, I've made plenty of signings and the team plays beautiful football already!

know a good tactic when i see one and this is up there!

Excellent. I'm glad it's giving you the same variety of attacking moves that it gives me.

Keep the feedback coming!

Hey ! I'm a French user of your tactics on FM-BASE, sorry for my english level.

I have question for you, I play with Marseille and I have many Attacking wingers so, what role can they played to work great in this tactic ?

Thank you ;)

The wide players are set as attacking winger. Footedness isn't as important as wether or not they are natural on the wings. Just put them out wide and they will do well!

Teej - question about the MC(l)... what kind of player have you been playing here?

I have Van Der Vaart / Huddlestone and I'm not sure who to pick - I love vdv but I'm never convinced about his defensive abilities... just wanted your opinion!

Mike- I always use a highly creative player at the MCL. VDV would be a great choice, but Hud could certainly play there as well. I tend to go with someone with better attack on the left.

Little update - finished in 7th with Spurs, to be honest I'm pretty gutted.

I had my worst ever injury crisis over the Christmas period with van der vaart, bale, ruiz, eduardo & srna all out for at least 4 months!

Lost alot of games despite my best efforts, confidence shot and ended up struggling over the finishing line towards the end.

Will see what the 2nd season brings, but we've been conceding silly goals so I might concentrate on getting good defenders in.

Do you get speedy centre backs in?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

I wrote that whilst in play of my last game of the season.... I lost 2-1 away to Stoke... and got sacked.

this tactic is great :D
im currently 2nd in the league with sc heerenveen. 29 games have gone and i currently have 64 points and am only 1 point behind ajax. the media prediction at the start of the season was 7th.