Yes the playmaker is the MCL position.

Mike~sorry to hear about the tough run.

When you say you made 'realistic tactic' or aimed for them it failed, I mean, beating United 5-1, shocking, would never happen :p

Just kidding, going to try it now with United & I'll post how I get on if I remember :wub: :p

Matt~ Well, who wants a "we finished Seventh tactic!" I will say that obviously, as the players have improved so has the tactic. I'm currently on a Fifty match unbeaten streak in the league which is a personal best!

Fair point but if you're a Liverpool fan you should be used to that in real life :p (Finishing 7th)

Anyway 50 match unbeaten streak.... impressive

This tactic is a monster

undefeated in league 14 games played
beat in CC R3 by Leeds -_- Played a very weak team
beat in Community Shield on pens -_- Ashley Young missed

post some screens at end of season

What pitch size do you take? :)

BTW. good tactic, I finished 2nd with Dinamo Moscow in Russian league.

I typically just use the standard size. Good finish as well mate.

Seems like a good tactic for my Newcastle team. I'm in the 4th season with a descent, young squad, but I can't seem to implement a good tactic (I score alot and conscede alot too). I'm currently 7th in the league after 11 matches

I've tried your tactics for three matches:
Man City (a) 1-1
Rubin (a) 4-0 win (EURO Cup)
Fulham (h) - 5-0 win

---------------Enyeama--------------

Aurier---Zapata--Bassong---Enrique

Mollo--Fellaini--Lucas/Cairney--Ruiz

---------Babacar---Kadlec------------

Babacar - with his supreme physique - keeps banging them in with 17 goals in 12 matches.

Will report back later!

I've started going to a 4-4-2 with two advanced wingers instead of a flat four since my last update. In a way I'm a bit sad that I can't use this tactic with the same fluency as before since Eden Hazard can only play AMR, not MR :( haha

Teej9, I'll give this a go tomorrow with my Newcastle squad too as my team is suffering like f@*k with losses at the mo, and are being killed in the league by lower league teams although last year I finished 6th, I can't even get in a win and I'm 6 games in! My squad will be:

-----------------Krul------------------

Kelly---Coloccini--Cahill---Enrique
Bentley---Barton/Nolan--Tiote---Brunt
---------Gameiro--Wickham--------

I'll let you know how I get on, if I remember lad! Cheers for this!

Last edited:
Premier League: Won the league with Newcastle in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Currently 1st (january, 2017).
FA Cup: 2nd in 2014, won it in 2016.
Champions League: 2nd in 2015 (really want to win this)

-----------------Enyeama---------------------

Aurier-----Zapata---regen-----Enrique/regen

Ljajic---Fellaini/regen----Jovetic-----Di Maria

-----------Babacar---Rudenok----------------

The tactics are awesome. Always score most goals in the league and let in the fewest.
I also use Wolfsong's teamtalk guide, works like a charm.

Howay the lads!

Hmm... Might give this a try. Always struggled with downloaded tactics, but after reading some of the comments, it seems pretty good.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Gonna give it a go with Wolves. My best result was 1-1 against Man Utd... Haven't had a win yet after 4 games... So, it's save to say I need something good :L

Tried this tactic from the start of my 3rd season with Spurs, 2 months in, lost to Sampdoria 5-1

No fm player should seriously consider using this tactic