jpflfc96

Reaction score
So there has been a new update, 14.3.1, and before people ask, which they invariably do; there have been NO MATCH ENGINE CHANGES. Therefore all tactics that you've been working on/downloaded for 14.3 will all still work as usual for the new patch.

Where can I find the list of changes for the latest patch?

Where can I find the list of changes for the latest patch?

GENERAL
- Enabled PS Vita Cross-Save functionality

STABILITY
- Fixed rare crash when adding player to transfer target/development list
- Fixed rare crash on continue
- Fixed examples of pre-14.3.0 saves failing due to French discipline rule change

EDITOR
- Fixed edited teams being extracted into wrong division
- Fixed edited names not saving correctly

TRANSFERS
- Fixed rare cases of future transfer join dates reverting to year 1900
- Improved player interest AI after declaring interest

These are the changes as found here: Sports Interactive, the developers of Football Manager - Download v14.3.1 now

People will still blame the new patch if their tactics aren't working anymore, if the match engine has changed or not.

People will still blame the new patch if their tactics aren't working anymore, if the match engine has changed or not.

Of course they will. I was hoping they'd fix the bug "Strikers with 20 finishing now know how to score a 1-on-1" but ah well.

Worst FM version in history. Strikers with 20 finishing cant score one on ones even if their life depends on it yet the opponent players seem to have god like touches...

It''s like Liverpool (A team full of Carragher's) vs Barnsley (A team full of Messi's) ;)

Of course they will. I was hoping they'd fix the bug "Strikers with 20 finishing now know how to score a 1-on-1" but ah well.

Well they said there would be no ME improvements for FM14 anymore. I just hope they don't re-code the ME completely new again for FM15 but instead keep improving their current one.

Yeah the ME is actually really good apart from the striker's not scoring, I enjoy it but it's frustrating when you create 8 CCCs to their 1 and you draw 1-1.

another issue with the ME is wingbacks and wingers trying to score from ridiculous angles when passes or crosses are easier

another issue with the ME is wingbacks and wingers trying to score from ridiculous angles when passes or crosses are easier

Tell me about it, the amount of goals that could be scored by laying it across the six yard box is unreal.

I was expecting a hotfix for what appears to be an offside bug. :sadface:

Tell me about it, the amount of goals that could be scored by laying it across the six yard box is unreal.

Agree, the amount of times i've seen wingers shooting from a tight angle only for it to hit the side netting, when there are 2 or 3 players free in the box!

Agree, the amount of times i've seen wingers shooting from a tight angle only for it to hit the side netting, when there are 2 or 3 players free in the box!
Playing at top level or lower level? Decision, teamwork stats and PPM matters. I have problem with my wingers who don't shoot when in good positions. (Hazard & Regen)

Well they said there would be no ME improvements for FM14 anymore. I just hope they don't re-code the ME completely new again for FM15 but instead keep improving their current one.

They said they'll be no updates, you might still get a hotfix.

Playing at top level or lower level? Decision, teamwork stats and PPM matters. I have problem with my wingers who don't shoot when in good positions. (Hazard & Regen)

Schalke 2nd season

Yeah the ME is actually really good apart from the striker's not scoring, I enjoy it but it's frustrating when you create 8 CCCs to their 1 and you draw 1-1.

The funny thing is I never really had that problem and I don't really believe it exists, if you look at the data of an entire season you would most likely find that your striker scored half of these chances which I would say is realistic but you will only remember those games where he missed 2-3 in a row.

The funny thing is I never really had that problem and I don't really believe it exists, if you look at the data of an entire season you would most likely find that your striker scored half of these chances which I would say is realistic but you will only remember those games where he missed 2-3 in a row.

View attachment 396453

This is similar except we both scored 4 ;)