There may not have been any ME changes listed. However, I test tactics in single player mode for a network game I play in and there is definitely a change. I went through an entire season unbeaten with my tactic. Then post patch I played with the same tactic and the same season yet I couldn't beat -15th placed teams at home comfortably anymore.

Now I have a theory as to why this is...what if...they have made the tactics that work settings, easier for PS Vista noobs? for instance they make simple 442 shapes and such work better. Maybe the SI tactics are as simple as the 1-20 system they use for the editor? So perhaps when houghs counter tactic before the last patch was working so well, SI had counter set to 20? now with a new basic audience about to play on PS Vista they have 442 and attacking ticked to 20? (the claims on 1-20 don't have to be accurate for the concept to still be applicable)

Just a conspiracy theory but I am now looking at basic shapes and settings in my tactics. *** all my love Skeletor.

Of course they will. I was hoping they'd fix the bug "Strikers with 20 finishing now know how to score a 1-on-1" but ah well.
They won't fix that because it's done on purpose, to avoid too many goals being scored. To hide a flaw in the ME they make it even more flawed.

Pffff..... Total cap this 14.3.1...... Hoe is it possible that they Can screw my game with Every f*cking update...

Plays Well on 14.3, won coups with feyenoord and Schalke etc. Now started a new game with l'pool, same tac. Total ****.

Pffff..... Total **** this 14.3.1...... Hoe is it possible that they Can screw my game with Every f*cking update...

Played Well on 14.3, won cups with feyenoord and Schalke etc. Now started a new game with l'pool, same tac. Total ****.

Pffff..... Total **** this 14.3.1...... Hoe is it possible that they Can screw my game with Every f*cking update...

Played Well on 14.3, won cups with feyenoord and Schalke etc. Now started a new game with l'pool, same tac. Total ****.

I sense sarcasm here

Sorry, no Joke. Just lose everything.... Most of the games i'm beter, have Suarez and sturridge, creatie enough, dont score

I'd have lied if I were you and said it was a joke. It would save the embarrassment.

Lol. Doping good with Liverpool. Won league cup. They waste a lot of ccc's...

Sorry, no Joke. Just lose everything.... Most of the games i'm beter, have Suarez and sturridge, creatie enough, dont score

I still choose to believe that there is some form of sarcasm going on. Some inside joke we are not clued in to understand

On the bug issue, there seems to be random crosses that almost go into the net. So many "he certainly didn't mean that" and "he almost got lucky" situations. So annoying. But there have been so many issues with the ME since FM 13. FM 14 just takes the biscuit when it comes to bugs and inconsistencies. Makes creating tactics more difficult than before.

Last edited:
The amount of times you see a keeper parrying a cross out of play and it being classed as a 'great save' is unbelievable. I think most keepers could easily catch them

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

PS I won the league, champions league, capital one cup, 2 FA Cups and the Super Cup with Liverpool. Suarez and Sturridge had gone but I had to build a squad which was nowhere near the best in the league but still performed.

PS I won the league, champions league, capital one cup, 2 FA Cups and the Super Cup with Liverpool. Suarez and Sturridge had gone but I had to build a squad which was nowhere near the best in the league but still performed.

With which tac?

if you have 2 strikers that ain't scoring enough have you's ever considered having both your strikers PPM set to ( pass instead of shoot )???????

I think the only thing bugged for FM14 is having a tactic with either 3 strikers or 3 defenders or even both, if you have 3 defenders you will concede more goals then having 1 or 2 defenders to me this is wrong

Doing Great with L'pool. Top of the league halfwas 1ste. Season.

Have they fixed the bug about hitting the woodwork about 10 times a game? I have got no transfer funds as all the money the board have are going towards investing in new goalposts.

Have they fixed the bug about hitting the woodwork about 10 times a game? I have got no transfer funds as all the money the board have are going towards investing in new goalposts.

Nope there are no ME changes so that frustration continues unfortunately.