I was gonna say what about Acquafresca

Loan someone then axquafresca will come back after a season

Funes Mori, Hulk, Falcao, Oscar Cardozo, Vaclav Kadlec, Tomas Necid, Lucas Barrios

Ah i forgot to tell my favorite striker , works as AML too but he needs alot of time to shape :D !
Name : Guido Marilungo
Buy Out : unknown !

Yeah, actually I agree, Marilungo is amazing. He is definitely the man to go for but I doubt he will sign for Genoa considering he plays for their arch-rivals Sampdoria.

Loan in jo or santa cruz and they will tide you over until the beast that is aquafresca returns!

i went about 50 games with liverpool once, cant remember exactly, but it was a whole season and a bit into the nest season, only to eventually loose 3-0 to crystal palace!

He can buy half of Marilungo with play option at Genoa ... I think it will work cheaper and involves the player less !

Kadlec isn't a bad signing... But if you can get a player out on loan, probably from Arsenal (lol), then wait for Acquafresca to come back... Otherwise, you'll have a very unhappy player...

what does it matter if he looks spainish :S ha thats like saying that sergio aguero and missi dont look spanish :S

Messi should had an Italian pass, and Aguero has and Spanish last name, Robinho don´t he should had a Portuguese pass.

Can always try Liedson, cheaper alternative albeit old. Gameiro (Lorient) or Gignac?

**** sake people- Read the OP

He wants a EU player (eg) English,Spanish,French,Italian,German
Not a non EU player (eg) Brazilian,Paraguayan,Argentinian,Mexican

In Italy you can only sign 1 non EU player per season.

Messi should had an Italian pass, and Aguero has and Spanish last name, Robinho don´t he should had a Portuguese pass.
lol, if you spend some years in any country (3 years in portugal) you can get that nationality

Like the half of the Argentinians had EU pass so that should make them comnunity EU players.

Technically, if you read the OP, he wants a player he can sign. Also, he can only sign one non-EU player from abroad per season.

Edit:
what do you mean??
As long as a player has an EU nation set as second nationality, they don't count towards the non-EU limit.

Technically, if you read the OP, he wants a player he can sign. Also, he can only sign one non-EU player from abroad per season.

Edit:
As long as a player has an EU nation set as second nationality, they don't count towards the non-EU limit.

Yes, but half the players mentioned don't;)

get this guy [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV2YoOoYsvw"]YouTube - Arsenal vs Tottenham - Sanogo Goal 31st minute[/ame]

Santa cruz has a spanish passport ;) there fore elegible for any European team without adding to the foregin player limit!