Is this tactic good for lower league clubs either?9

It might be ok because I really don't have a very big team in Reims (3 players from the club + many free players in my starting XI) but had great results, even away against good french teams.

My only disappointment was the Champions League against Atletico but we'll see next season with better players.

You can try with a lower league club and give us your feedback :)

I've been using v1 as well. It's amazing. I use the v2 in very difficult away games though. But the offense of v1 is insane.

Small tip about the strikers from the original thread. The two wide ones should be IF type players (Neymar, Messi) while the middle should be more complete (Suarez)

Last edited:
I've been using v1 as well. It's amazing. I use the v2 in very difficult away games though. But the offense of v1 is insane.

Small tip about the strikers from the original thread. The two wide ones should be IF type players (Neymar, Messi) while the middle should be more complete (Suarez)

I'll start next season with V2 in another tactic slot then to use it in hard away games !

Yeah complete forwards as well. Thought so. I'm using Gabigol and a regen

I had almost no transfert budget during my 2 first seasons (free players in season 1 and only Mammana and free players in season 2) and then bought Jesus and Morrison during the third one. Cannot wait to start my fourth season with a decent budget !

I had almost no transfert budget during my 2 first seasons (free players in season 1 and only Mammana and free players in season 2) and then bought Jesus and Morrison during the third one. Cannot wait to start my fourth season with a decent budget !

My game is in 2020 now an i've been moving around and am currently at Man Utd. Pretty solid players for my attack. Dybala, Clough (CAN RECOMMEND :) ), Martial, Gabigol, and two sick regens.

Last edited:
My game is in 2020 now an i've been moving around and am currently at Man Utd. Pretty solid players for my attack. Dybala, Clough (CAN RECOMMEND :) ), Martial, Gabigol, and two sick regens.

Aare the 3 strikers deep lying forwards or complete forwards

make new thread about V2 and explain the three tactics to us , it's Korean i can't read and i liked ur simple threads mate