make new thread about V2 and explain the three tactics to us , it's Korean i can't read and i liked ur simple threads mate

If you just translate it with google translate its really easy to understand... You have to work a bit for it as well ;)

V2 updates for those who asked
(Suk Sam still performs better for me)

The 3 "V2" tactics have been added in OP for download :

Whirl wind v2 - Vanco : main tactic
Whirl wind v2 - defense : to protect a lead or in hard away games
Whirl wind v2 - recovery : to recover some condition, switch back to normal if needed

Last edited:
which tactic in v2 is for what?

The first tactic (Vanco) is the tactic which you should use when you are the favorite (usually home games or easy away games). The 2nd tactic (체력회복) is the physical recovery version. You can use this one in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half during a tough match to avoid your players getting burned out too soon. This way you'll have a fitness advantage later in the match. Also comes in handy during matches which could go into extra time or simply during physically demanding periods in a season. Simply switch back to the normal/defensive tactic after you've used this version for about 10 minutes. The 3rd tactic (수비형) is the defensive version. You're going to want to use this version vs strong teams or tough away games.

The author further talks about the some tweaks to the LCB which improves the overall defense. He's also still busy testing which type of forwards work best (F9, Deep Lying Forwards, Defensive Forwards and it also depends on the type of players you have in your squad), although according to him it is best if all three forwards employ identical roles. As said before the middle striker should be a rounded "classical" striker player while the STR/STL's should be more inside-forward type players.

Hope this helps!

The first tactic (Vanco) is the tactic which you should use when you are the favorite (usually home games or easy away games). The 2nd tactic (체력회복) is the physical recovery version. You can use this one in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half during a tough match to avoid your players getting burned out too soon. This way you'll have a fitness advantage later in the match. Also comes in handy during matches which could go into extra time or simply during physically demanding periods during a season. Simply switch back to the normal/defensive tactic after you've used this version for about 10 minutes. The 3rd tactic (체력회복) is the defensive version. You're going to want to use this version vs strong teams our tough away games.

The author further talks about the some tweaks to the LCB which improves the overall defense. He's also still busy testing which type of forwards work best (F9, Deep Lying Forwards, Defensive Forwards and it also depends on the type of players you have in your squad), although according to him it is best if all three forwards employ identical roles. As said before the middle striker should be a rounded "classical" striker player while the STR/STL's should be more inside-forward type players.

Hope this helps!

This is what i got from the thread as well. But have to say still. The v1 is by far the best tactic for me. But people can give the 3 tactic set a go as well of course.

This is what i got from the thread as well. But have to say still. The v1 is by far the best tactic for me. But people can give the 3 tactic set a go as well of course.

Agreed. Though the defensive version has helped me during some really tough games or whilst protecting a lead.

First season using the 2nd version (alternating mostly between normal/def version), playing with Heerenveen, tactic not even fully fluid yet:
View attachment 197322

Very satisfied so far!

One thing confuse me. I need to set OI before every game or just in tactic in opposition instructions?

View attachment 197305

using v2 i was 3-0 down with blackburn after 30 minutes and still managed to draw the game :) both tactics defo have loads of potential WD

Well we might find out if someone actually uses it for a full season , Try it !