162 attempted passes, 140 completed....by 1 player.

MorrisQPR

Reaction score
View attachment 402643

Anyone ever done better than this in terms of passing?

Tom Carroll 162 attempted, 140 completed. 84.6%.
Ale Faurlin 133 attempted, 122 completed. 91.7%.
Joey Barton 113 attempted, 96 completed. 85%.

This is the formation.

View attachment 402642

Gonna test some more as it's still very early days. Tactic is only 60-70% fluid.

All those passes and only a 1-0 win against wednesday. Haha, oj, impressive never thought of looking tbh.
Will do tho!

any change to upload tactic for testing or some screens from team/player instructions?

View attachment 538482

Only a cup game vs Torquay but still decent.

Carrol is the kind of stats you want.. kept possesion and made key passes, the other two did nothing with nearly 250 passes?

Awesome work though, finding a nice balance between possesion and forward possesion is a pain.

Last edited:
Carrol is the kind of stats you want.. kept possesion and made key passes, the other two did nothing with nearly 250 passes?

Awesome work though, finding a nice balance between possesion and forward possesion is a pain.

I wouldn't say they did nothing, not every player in the team can make key passes/assists. I'm still tweaking the tactic, only 9 games in to the season.

Holy **** that's quality, nice one. What formation?

Cant remember, it was by EA over at the Dugout, i just had a copy of the screenshot from a previous discussion a 433 variant i think

I wouldn't say they did nothing, not every player in the team can make key passes/assists. I'm still tweaking the tactic, only 9 games in to the season.

That why i said finding the balance is a mare, unless it obvious from the game that the misplaced ones are them at least trying to play someone in, so on other gaems where it comes off, you get more key passes. pity the is no stats for pre-assist in the game (the pass before the pass)

I'll keep an eye looks good mate, might try and replicate a possession based formation for the England team.

Yeah it's tough on FM14 to create a possession based tactic that yealds results.

Do you have that tactic anymore? Can you upload it here?

Wasnt mine was on another forum, but no wasnt available for d/l :(

I've been searching for the thread/tactic on google for the EA one, can find it, found a thread where EA posted a crazy Ss like the one you shared earlier in this thread but no formation or team/player instructions?

Thats the thread, he only posted the SS, you can msg him and ask him.. but he never put it up for d/l as far as i know.