162 attempted passes, 140 completed....by 1 player.

its prob a short defensive high tempo narrow formation, not sure if he wins games or plays keep ball.. i've finished a game on fm13 with 87% poss before now but 0-0/

its prob a short defensive high tempo narrow formation, not sure if he wins games or plays keep ball.. i've finished a game on fm13 with 87% poss before now but 0-0/

So high tempo over slow?

Wanna share your one with me?

Its a work in progress t the min, let me work on it..

I think more passes = higher tempo, better accuracy % = slower.

Its a work in progress t the min, let me work on it..

I think more passes = higher tempo, better accuracy % = slower.

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for it.

I've only tested for 5 games, not going that well in terms of pass numbers and possession numbers so far, getting a few players to 80-90 passes in central midfield, wingbacks getting 60-70 passes, about 60% possession.

Hendon aren't up to much but I made a few changes and got this below.

View attachment 400228

what kind of tactic do you use to do these incredible things ?

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for it.

I've only tested for 5 games, not going that well in terms of pass numbers and possession numbers so far, getting a few players to 80-90 passes in central midfield, wingbacks getting 60-70 passes, about 60% possession.

Hendon aren't up to much but I made a few changes and got this below.

View attachment 543631

So far so good, good luck :)

Im gonna work on one for next season, oince i secure promotion, my team is battering everyone at the min, so no need to control..

but what kind of instructions or tactics do you use for this kind of passing?

Control, Short, Quick, Retain Possesion, Work ball into box, play out of defence,

depending how you want to attack, cross less, play narrow, play middle, short corners etc all can help

One thing I've noticed so far (probably something I'm doing wrong) is when I play high tempo and check post match analysis my teams positioning is really deep on the heat map, sometimes with all my players except the striker in my own half, it's like the build up play is too fast and when I get the ball up the pitch I lose it and I haven't managed to get my players into their half. The overall positioning shows that my players have been high up the pitch but the red dots are certainly deep.

When I play a slow tempo I end up the opposite with all my players except the backline in their half, with the backline just inside my half. Obviously I'm moving the ball slower allowing more of my players to get forward and get involved in the play, retaining it better in their half. So post match it looks like the opponent has been dominated.

The thing is I have played better and scored more using a higher tempo and got more passes.