176 goals in league with barcelona BEST 3-4-3,3-2-3-2

loxz23

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, today I will post my tactic, I just use barcelona you TRUST.
PRE MATCH MOVE = ATK + Very High
Pitch size=105=MAX
Patch 12.04
I did than 3 draws, 3 draws this we have only lost corner.I will show you in pictures, what you'll see not one to believe, is no codes.
Must have more statistics Messi was injured two months so.is
This is the original tactic:
http://www.2shared.com/file/-1U_vBh1/3-4-3BARCELONA__Barcelona_May_.html

Hey loxz23,

I hope this can help some of those who wanna know about how it does on patch 12.1.1, i have tried this tactic on the latest patch, and i must say, with Barcelona, this is AMAZING.

Here are some proof:

PicPaste - Unavngivet11-vSuJNcdg.png

PicPaste - Unavngivet-gy3Yuxrj.png

PicPaste - dffff-Aomt2G2y.png
Football Manager 2012 12.0.4 tactic 3-4-3 "Messi 82 Gls, 42 Ast" Iniesta 31 Ast, Xavi 30 Ast Win Champions League
Download 3-4-3 Barcelona .tac
http://www.2shared.com/file/F4Li4P5D/3-4-3_Barcelona__.html

Sezon 2011/2012

Screens:

3-4-3BARCELONA (Barcelona, May 2012).tac 2shared - download
j7st41.png

nwa5q8.png

1059ukh.png

rcsinm.png

of62pw.png

332coyu.png

r23ixj.png

Last edited:
uploaded it some were else please
can't downloaded it

Going to test this when I get back to my pc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you use team like Barcelona is really not challange to win all. So.. that's my little suggestion.

Used it for about 4 games, won them all by at least 3-4 goals!!! but they have been all against weaker teams and at home... I did however play stoke away.. i won 7-4. I have my worries that a bigger stronger team will smash me. But def seems like a good tactic!

P.S: I don't have a great team

Could you perhaps tell us something more about the actuall tactic. As it is now, there is only a screen of a formation and it does not match the title of the thread at all. Are there any tweaks made from the TC settings or are you just using them as they are etc ?

Cheers

You scored 176 goals. Thats great and all but if I was Barcelona and we conceeded 31 goals in a season I'd cry. But i guess thats just my personal preference.

Don't get me wrong, it looks a good tactic but i think it needs defensive tweaking to be good for any other team.

P.S. Did you sell David Villa????

You scored 176 goals. Thats great and all but if I was Barcelona and we conceeded 31 goals in a season I'd cry. But i guess thats just my personal preference.

Don't get me wrong, it looks a good tactic but i think it needs defensive tweaking to be good for any other team.

Its basiclly what happends when you win really big. The team become relaxed when 5-0 up and you conceed. In almost all my big wins ( 5 goals and more), we have conceeded a goal to make it 6-1, 7-2 etc. Even in matches that I have killed early ( 3-0, 4-0 in the first half), I tend to conceed in the last minutes, making it 3-1, 4-1 etc.

Its basiclly what happends when you win really big. The team become relaxed when 5-0 up and you conceed. In almost all my big wins ( 5 goals and more), we have conceeded a goal to make it 6-1, 7-2 etc. Even in matches that I have killed early ( 3-0, 4-0 in the first half), I tend to conceed in the last minutes, making it 3-1, 4-1 etc.

yea i can't deal with that.

Think the best I've ever done was score 128 and conceeded 18....something like that anyway....

if my team conceeds like 25 plus i'll be making moves in the tranfer market so those players who switch off know its not acceptable!

Yes i sell David villa end i buy Aguero.
14b6tg5.png

Last edited:
It's not your tactic, most people are familiar with punchtiger's tactic.
3-2-3-2 BACA
If you are punchtiger then I am sorry.