176 goals in league with barcelona BEST 3-4-3,3-2-3-2

Fantastic tactic. Ripping teams apart at the moment. I don't even concede that often. Highlights have been (with Arsenal): 8-0 vs West Brom, 6-1 vs CHELSEA, 8-1 vs Schalke...and I have only used it for 7 games!

Scratch the 'no conceding'. I just conceded 3 vs Everton in a 3-3 draw in the FA Cup. In the replay, I surrendered a f***ing 4 goal lead to f***ing Everton, and they beat me 11 to f***ing 10 on penalties. The defense is an absolute joke. Sort it out!

Scratch the 'no conceding'. I just conceded 3 vs Everton in a 3-3 draw in the FA Cup. In the replay, I surrendered a f***ing 4 goal lead to f***ing Everton, and they beat me 11 to f***ing 10 on penalties. The defense is an absolute joke. Sort it out!

Mate you are only 7 games into your season...Are you sure the tactic is even fluid yet? What have you set your match prep to? Who is doing your team talks? All these things contribute to the success of your tactic. This is especially the case when playing in cup competitions and even more so when you are playing AWAY in a cup competition.

I suggest...use the tactic until you have played 15 games into the premier league.
Do not use OI
Set match prep to Attacking movement with high workload
Ask assistant to do team talks

This usually helps me with any tactic i use :)

Haha tell me about it mate, I have gave away massive leads! I don't use away from home and against bigger teams.. It is shocking at the back

I've been working on 1 CB systems for a while.

They will always concede...always

It just depends what you want from your tactic. If you are happy winning 5-4 go for it.

I wonder how this would work with a sweeper instead of CB...?

Found the answer to conceding less goals...you just need an amazing keeper. Bought Akinfeev in my Arsenal save, and since then I have not conceded nearly as many goals. Also stopped using awful Koscielny as CB.

I wonder how this would work with a sweeper instead of CB...?

Worse- sweepers are nearly always played behind two CB's. Doesn't really work otherwise- the sweeper will keep backing off the player till it gets near his area.

To not get many goals,you must have a good defender and a goalkeeper.
Defender ex:Vidic,Kompany,Pique,Samba Christopher.
Golkeeper:Cassilias,Loris,Adler,Akinfeev..

Last edited: