I still find my original destroys teams, it gets better if you dont vary from it, ie it may take a few games to get in to a run then once in a run you are pretty much unstoppable, most recent game im playing I won championship the SPFL with Dundee United > moved to West Ham who were 19th in League and took them to top 4 and have now won back to back leagues, the most recent champions leage (semis first season in it) and I dont get much money so team is average

I still find my original destroys teams, it gets better if you dont vary from it, ie it may take a few games to get in to a run then once in a run you are pretty much unstoppable, most recent game im playing I won championship the SPFL with Dundee United > moved to West Ham who were 19th in League and took them to top 4 and have now won back to back leagues, the most recent champions leage (semis first season in it) and I dont get much money so team is average

Just like you say it takes a few games then boom prefect

is this the tactic of the OP?