So are his last 2 posts using that one? if so i'll shift em to the correct thread

Almost the same, if you mean the last 2 posts i have in this thread of manchester united an martial ?
They are from the tactic in page 45 post 445
The one in the other thread is a little bit different in some instructions and style of play :)

Last edited:
thank

Thank you very much for the link but can you also attach 523 mpuzza tweak with attacking mentality.?

Almost the same, if you mean the last 2 posts i have in this thread of manchester united an martial ?
They are from the tactic in page 45 post 445
The one in the other thread is a little bit different in some instructions and style of play :)

Essiko, is this your latest and best tweak of this tactic? Specifically the 523, not the 532 formation you posted in the other thread.

Bit confused what version to use now haha

Using tweak at post #226 by apvmoreira:

View attachment 40751

Some of my best results:

CL 1st Rnd 2nd Leg, v Roma 12-0
EPL, v Wolves, 10-0
EPL, v Chelsea 9-1
EPL, v Arsenal 7-3
CL SF 2nd Leg, v R Madrid 7-2
FA 6th Rnd, v M City 6-0
CL Final, v Inter 5-0

(Away games aren't this easy but it's still the best results I've had.)

If they keep this ME in 19, i'll try to use the same tactic. How about you guys?

It depends on the stats of our players.

If you have low paced attackers its harder to counter, if you don't have all round mids its hard for them to do all the work, so you need to see if they have what they need.

In my opinion:

CBs - pace, anticipation and acceleration
WBs - resistance
CMs - I prefer a player with 11-13 in tackling, passing, technique, positioning, strength, etc.
R & L striker, pace, acceleration
Central striker - Heading, anticipation

Check your team status and compare them to the league average and see if they fit. If so, you shouldn't had any problems.
I am using your tweak - it's amazing thank you!

but... the central striker (poacher) gets no assists or goals. Any ideas on how to bring him into the match more?

I'm tempted to change the role... but afraid of messing with the tactic in case he is needed to create space etc?

I am using your tweak - it's amazing thank you!

but... the central striker (poacher) gets no assists or goals. Any ideas on how to bring him into the match more?

I'm tempted to change the role... but afraid of messing with the tactic in case he is needed to create space etc?

He needs to be a big guy like Lukaku, De Jong or Bas Dost.

Also, if the left striker and the right striker have right and left foot, they will shoot more and cross less, so if you want the big guy to score, put left striker with better left foot and crossing and the same on the right