chrisdufc

Reaction score
Hello All

I had spent the last few months using http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-scored-57-conceded-1-2-strikers-scoring.html

That is probably one of the best tactics I have ever used in all the years I have played this game however a few days ago after the 18.3.0 update i started being inconsistent away from home. Where i was normally winning just about every game i had lost or drew 4 out of 5 away games since the update.

During a game i made some tweaks due to the players i brung on... I was 2-0 down to tottenham, i made changes at half time and won 7-2. Since then i changed the tactic to what i used and the results have been incredible.

tbh i would say there has been quite a few tweaks including passing type, mentality, player roles etc so it was no longer just a tweak hence why i have given it its own page.

I am not one for spending hours creating a thread however I have upload a pic of results and the tactic for others who may want to try it.

Note: i have only tried this in my 1 game where i was already the strongest team in the league.

Hello All

I had spent the last few months using http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-scored-57-conceded-1-2-strikers-scoring.html

That is probably one of the best tactics I have ever used in all the years I have played this game however a few days ago after the 18.3.0 update i started being inconsistent away from home. Where i was normally winning just about every game i had lost or drew 4 out of 5 away games since the update.

During a game i made some tweaks due to the players i brung on... I was 2-0 down to tottenham, i made changes at half time and won 7-2. Since then i changed the tactic to what i used and the results have been incredible.

tbh i would say there has been quite a few tweaks including passing type, mentality, player roles etc so it was no longer just a tweak hence why i have given it its own page.

I am not one for spending hours creating a thread however I have upload a pic of results and the tactic for others who may want to try it.

Note: i have only tried this in my 1 game where i was already the strongest team in the league.

Just a quick test :

View attachment 63934

Liked it, think i`ll start my first 18.3 save with this one!

****, this tweak is really good!

Too bad only 343 tactics are working like that.

Yeah, i wish i could find another formation as good but not this year, iv won 19 games in a row now and up to 140 goals in the lague after 31 games and only started playing it half way thru season, i must be averaging over 5 a game now

After the game against Real Madrid, I have won 2 matches 4-0

Yeah, i wish i could find another formation as good but not this year, iv won 19 games in a row now and up to 140 goals in the lague after 31 games and only started playing it half way thru season, i must be averaging over 5 a game now

Since yesterday, i`ve played around 14 hours trying to find a way to play classic 433 (4-1-2-2-1), and there`s no way we can get this kind of results ( me & my cousin ) and consistency.
Unfortunately FM17 and FM18 are identical, best way to play is 343!

I play the tactics myself and use it in version 18.0

Trying to copy this little lot onto iPad, for some reason can’t get central defender and inverted wing backs to “close down much more/more”?

any trick to getting this instruction on?

current form and last game.... unstoppable

Last edited:
Trying to copy this little lot onto iPad, for some reason can’t get central defender and inverted wing backs to “close down much more/more”?

any trick to getting this instruction on?

Are you able to do it on another role like a normal wing back then change it to inverted and it stays?