Hello!

I am trying your tactic with Roma, in Serie A, finished pre season and have to say that it is looking very good. MY team scores a lot of goals and it is very solid at the back. For me, Serie A is very specific league, so I will see how it will go. Will keep you updated:)

Hello!

I am trying your tactic with Roma, in Serie A, finished pre season and have to say that it is looking very good. MY team scores a lot of goals and it is very solid at the back. For me, Serie A is very specific league, so I will see how it will go. Will keep you updated:)

That's good mate keep me updated

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hello!

how is it going mate

I got sacked after 10 games, pre season was great, but like I said, Seria A is very specific league, teams playing very deep, so they kind of destroyed me on the counters. Most of the games ended 1:1 or 1:0.

I have just gotten the juventus job in feb 2015 and have been looking for a tactic like this so I will give it a go. What match prep are you using?

I got sacked after 10 games, pre season was great, but like I said, Seria A is very specific league, teams playing very deep, so they kind of destroyed me on the counters. Most of the games ended 1:1 or 1:0.

thats a quick sacking , i've never been that bad with this tactic strange .

I have just gotten the juventus job in feb 2015 and have been looking for a tactic like this so I will give it a go. What match prep are you using?

my assistant does all my match prep etc , let me know how u get on mate

yes i believe, but Roma board doesnt have much patience...i havent been so bad, but they sacked me...it happens

thought i'd give it a real test im using farnborough in the blue square south.

My advise to anyone using this tactic is to use the first season as a base to build your team and get them used to tactic and aiming for a good league finish then second season push a little more then so on.

with 314 downloads could i please get some more feedback good or bad it all helps cheers

Im now going to use a premiership team and see what i can do . How many goals etc.

Just finished 2nd season with spurs won league but lost to Barcelona in champions league final

Really good tactic, playing as Juventus and have won everything but the CL (lost to Bayern in the semifinals on away goals..) Conceding like tops 20 goals a season and scoring **** of a lot, always a solid defense performance and always have around 55-65 % possesion. Only negative thing is that you sometimes can have a hardtime in the offensive part away from home. Those games usually end in a draw or a 1-0 or 0-1 victory/loss.

Good job mate! (I use the updated version)