madridboy86

Reaction score
hey guys, now I'm finished my legends database I'm thinking about doing my very first classic league database and the prefect league to do is the English Premier League from 1992/93 season and built it down to the First to third divisions now this might take a while to complete so you'll have to wait now I might get help with the old logos and kits

what do you guys think of this idea, what truthfully answers here

also I've being watching the premier league years on SKY Sports which gave me the idea but I've found the kits & logos I need off of other websites so if the kits or logos guys need help I'll post the links

all the teams will have the managers they had at the time and captains plus Stadiums, still might go on until FM 2011

hope you guys like the idea

Last edited:
this might take a while to do so or I might just do the Premier League if I can't find the Lower league sides

does anyone remember Arsenal Home kit from the 1992/93 season as I can't remember

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co...92-94-Arsenal-Home-Shirt-XL/product_info.html

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

all the player will be the same age as they where back in 1992/93

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

okay that's Arsenal done, now should I give some teams their old badges

Last edited:
Brilliant idea this would be amazing to download and play, think old badges and kits included would make it a special file and would maybe take longer but would be alot better.

Be able to re-write history and get Gazza for Manchester United.

How long you expecting this to take ?

If you need anything like player info etc just message us.

Would be great if you can do it, good luck!

oh it's do-able, quite easy if you know how to use the editor.. the problem is, lets say on average every team has 22 players..so that would be 22 time by 40 odd. the real effort is making the characters, that will take quite awhile to do.. it is fairly easy, just mind numbingly boring lol.

good luck to you.. if you do it and don't lose the will to live.. kudos to you :p

oh it's do-able, quite easy if you know how to use the editor.. the problem is, lets say on average every team has 22 players..so that would be 22 time by 40 odd. the real effort is making the characters, that will take quite awhile to do.. it is fairly easy, just mind numbingly boring lol.

good luck to you.. if you do it and don't lose the will to live.. kudos to you :p

and doing the kits and logos to work aswell :p, just trying to create the Arsenal Kit 1992/93, got the home kit but the old Badge doesn't want to go on the ****** shirt :(, there's a screen shot at the attempt of the kit you can have a laugh if you want and I've found a good web site that gives me the stats etc for every team from the 1992/93 season

ps - its my first attempt at kit making :(

View attachment 87392

also someone has done the Newcastle & Manchester United kits so that's two down :p

you'll want to use this adidas logo :) adidas original :)

I hope you succeed but it will take along time

Would be top-class if you make it,it will take lots of time but keep at it and eventually you will get there

I've added in the Blue Square but I won't be editing the teams sorry as I don't think I would be able to find them, also would you like every club to be debt free or keep the debt?

I've added in the Blue Square but I won't be editing the teams sorry as I don't think I would be able to find them, also would you like every club to be debt free or keep the debt?

Definately debt free. We are in a completely different economic climate. (or so I've heard).

Definately debt free. We are in a completely different economic climate. (or so I've heard).

lol, I hear that well :'( every club in the Premier League is debt free so I'll put every club debt free :D

Mate, you have inspired me to do 2002/03 database. I will help you with this if you help me with the 2002/03 one.